ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+

Dec 24, 2019
I sent an email to the UTEP Athletic Department:

I would like to inquire about the UTEP Athletic broadcasts on ESPN+. The production quality for UTEP football and basketball home games has been very poor. For example, bad camera work, unqualified announcers and no graphics. As a UTEP graduate and former employee it is my hope that there will be major improvements. It is embarrassing that the university is associated with such a poor product.

Response:

I want to thank you for your support to UTEP Athletics through your viewership and can assure you that we are working to address the issues you have presented. Since my arrival in February of this year, I have been working on evaluating and revising the process and execution of our ESPN productions. I appreciate your patience and understand any frustration that these growing pains have on both our viewers and alumni.

Thanks

Keith King
Assistant Athletic Director of Miner Vision
Creative Services / Miner Vision

I would like to inquire about the UTEP Athletic broadcasts on ESPN+. The production quality for UTEP football and basketball home games has been very poor. For example, bad camera work, unqualified announcers and no graphics. As a UTEP graduate and former employee it is my hope that there will be major improvements. It is embarrassing that the university is associated with such a poor product.

Response:

I want to thank you for your support to UTEP Athletics through your viewership and can assure you that we are working to address the issues you have presented. Since my arrival in February of this year, I have been working on evaluating and revising the process and execution of our ESPN productions. I appreciate your patience and understand any frustration that these growing pains have on both our viewers and alumni.

Thanks

Keith King

So we now know who the shit slinging monkey running things is. WTG, Brevo!

Response:

Thanks

Keith King
They need to purchase a new production truck that serves HD, 4K and 8K video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT