ADVERTISEMENT

Former Bobcat QB Barrick Nealy accepts job at UTEP

Axe-cuseme

Four-star recruit
Nov 22, 2017
The former Texas State quarterback, who guided the Bobcats to a Southland conference championship in 2005, felt the opportunity would come from one of three coaches: current Texas head coach Tom Herman, former Rice head coach David Bailiff, or new UTEP head coach Dana Dimel.

It came as no surprise when Dimel, who was named UTEP’s new head coach on Dec. 6, offered Nealy the position of Director of Player Development.

* Does this mean Poss is out? or is this a different position?

Nate Poss was retained as Director of Football Operations. This is a new position at UTEP, one that almost all FBS programs have. I've heard there will be another administrative position added also.

Nate Poss was retained as Director of Football Operations. This is a new position at UTEP, one that almost all FBS programs have. I've heard there will be another administrative position added also.
See, there is direct source children. Now eat your food and bathe before you head to bed.

Reactions: Axe-cuseme
Thanks for all the added info. Good to see that the program seems to be getting a upgrade. Also glad Poss was retained. He is a genuine guy working behind the scenes.

Reactions: axingfools1

See, there is direct source children. Now eat your food and bathe before you head to bed.

Not sure how that's considered sourcing. All he said was, "I hear... " Not saying he's wrong or I don't believe him. Just wouldn't call that proper sourcing.

Reactions: El Paso 777
I my post I said Nate was retained, not I heard. I heard there will be a 3rd administrative position added to the staff.

Reactions: JeeberD
I my post I said Nate was retained, not I heard. I heard there will be a 3rd administrative position added to the staff.

Either way, you didn' source anyone. Not trying to start a pissing match. Just trying to understand what 2step meant about sourcing because there was none.

Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT