ADVERTISEMENT

Gatewood out for the season?/O-Line

UTEPDefense

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2002
I heard the end of Kappy's interview with Bloomquist this afternoon and Bret was saying that Gatewood is out for the season and will apply to return next year for a 6th season?

Did I hear this correctly? If so, this now gives us 3 brand new O-line starters playing their very first D1 game tomorrow, including 2 freshman. We have also lost arguably our two best o-linemen for the year before the season even starts(Gatewood and Long).

I heard the end of Kappy's interview with Bloomquist this afternoon and Bret was saying that Gatewood is out for the season and will apply to return next year for a 6th season?

Did I hear this correctly? If so, this now gives us 3 brand new O-line starters playing their very first D1 game tomorrow, including 2 freshman. We have also lost arguably our two best o-linemen for the year before the season even starts(Gatewood and Long).
You’re correct
https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/s...-young-offensive-line-against-nau/1158724002/

And a Freshman starting at LT? That kid is going to get his baptism by fire in these next couple of weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT