ADVERTISEMENT

Good news with UTEP Golf (mens)

Am pleased for Charles Corner making nationals. I would be more pleased if the UTEP men's golf roster had one -- just one -- kid from the U.S.

Reactions: MistaBinks
Am pleased for Charles Corner making nationals. I would be more pleased if the UTEP men's golf roster had one -- just one -- kid from the U.S.

About half of the team is from the United States. What are you talking about?

My goof. Check the women's roster. I got a tangle in my cranial wiring.

With my apologies, Coach L, I stand corrected.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Aren't kids from the US not qualifying from UTEP? How is this not hard to grasp? Please explain.
All those double negatives tied me in a knot there, 1966, but let's start at the start.

Easy to explain, yes. I erred.

I mistakenly wrote the UTEP men's golf team has no players from the U.S. Not true. In fact, it is the women's team, I think that fields a roster of all foreigners. {Will check on that when I get a minute to re-research. That a word?}

Does this help with the non-issue?

Don't much about the college to pro golfer process but I have a question for someone who might....

Is this guy a surefire future PGA pro?

All those double negatives tied me in a knot there, 1966, but let's start at the start.

Easy to explain, yes. I erred.

I mistakenly wrote the UTEP men's golf team has no players from the U.S. Not true. In fact, it is the women's team, I think that fields a roster of all foreigners. {Will check on that when I get a minute to re-research. That a word?}

Does this help with the non-issue?
Sorry whore...LOL....not replying to your post.... :) I just didn't do it correctly

Hope he is and does UTEP proud.
Good luck Mister Corner, May the fairways look wide and the birdies come often.

Reactions: HeWore62
On the bottom of the page click on “show ignored content” and you’ll understand.
You assume too much knowledge. "Bottom of the page." What page?

Sorry to be so lame, but as you can tell, much of this is totally new and foreign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT