ADVERTISEMENT

Hardison signed by the Dolphins.

He will just be a camp body but his arm definitely got him the opportunity. Good luck to him.
He is more than just a camp body. Dolphins already have 3 QBs, he will be competing for the 3rd spot I believe. If he was just a camp body they would've just gave him a training camp deal. Skyler Thompson hasn't really been doing well and they believe Hardison has a better arm. Hardison has actually been getting a lot of praise by the experts they think he can be a sleeper.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Here they saying Hardison played on a bad team and didn't have weapons. Um I guess they didn't know about Cowing or Tyrin Smith??

I've stated before that Hardison had reached a level of development he wasn't going to improve on. His best season for the Miners was his first. Coach Dimel stuck with him out of stubbornness and not for any improvement he showed. The Dolphins see his arm strength, which could be good in the NFL. If they can coach hm up better than Dimel did, and he can learn their system, he may have a real shot at a career. If Hardison does succeed, good for him and bad for us that we kept Dimel past his time. That would be a good example of UTEP having better talent on the field than coaching on the sidelines. Let's hope we get both coaching and talent under the new staff. Good luck to Hardison and to Coach Walden and staff. Go Miners.

I think Hardison is better than most give him credit for. He played under a system that didn't fit him and a coach who was running a 70's offense in the 20's.

• Haha
Reactions: FedupMiner
I think Hardison is better than most give him credit for. He played under a system that didn't fit him and a coach who was running a 70's offense in the 20's.
Based on completion percentages and his decision making, I would say he was in the perfect offense. Dude was one of the worst QBs in FBS in 2022.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT