ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins statue set for unveiling

Wow 20 years! I was as excited as the team to see UTEPs name pop up on the board. Coach BG brought exciting 🏀
Still holding out hope that Billy G comes back to coach UTEP basketball. He’s doing a great job at little known Tarleton St. I believe his current team would beat our current Miner team.

• Haha
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Still holding out hope that Billy G comes back to coach UTEP basketball. He’s doing a great job at little known Tarleton St. I believe his current team would beat our current Miner team.
Is this a joke? He hasn’t coached since mid-November and is on “indefinite medical leave”. I really doubt he will get another job as head coach.

A "great job". He's 49-48 at Tarleton State and has never finished above sixth place.

• Angry
Reactions: mikesarabia
BCG is 56, has a .560 win % and a myriad of health issues, not to mention his glory days were almost 16 years ago and that was getting fired at Kentucky. Golding is 8 years younger has a .534 win % and two functioning kidneys that are his own. Plus he made an NCAA Tournament 3 years ago. I love Billy G, and that 04 team was beautiful, but good memories aside, I’m picking Golding even though his seat should be on a light sizzle as we speak.

BCG is like a classic car that someone bought new and instead of breaking the engine in someone just dragged raced it and beat it to hell. That car’s got a lot of wear and tear under the hood.

Last edited:
Really? What a joke! It seems like a scam to get money. The statue was paid for and I'm sure the Longoria family paid to install it.
Very negative post. Always complaining about something. Must be too poor to help pay for the install.

Very negative post. Always complaining about something. Must be too poor to help pay for the install.

Why would I donate to something that I think is a scam?

You can't even buy a $9.15 ticket!

It seems like my "poor" comment really affected you.

Why would I donate to something that I think is a scam?

You can't even buy a $9.15 ticket!

It seems like my "poor" comment really affected you.
When you think it’s a scam, you won’t donate, but when others don’t want to buy or donate to other things, they are poor, is that right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT