ADVERTISEMENT

TAMU poaches another UTEP head coach

There goes UTEP’s connection to the great Kenyan distance runners. I hope UTEP is able to replace him with an upcoming young coach.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Has Senter done anything good at UTEP? Name 1 thing we’re better at.
967697cd-70f4-469c-a6d5-4ae4988a2e57_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: unihorn
For UTEP, do Miner fans need to ask the company they partner with, other than Senter?

"(UTEP) has announced a multi-year partnership with The Aspire Sport Marketing Group, outsourcing ticket service and operations effective July 1, 2020.......Fan Relationship Management Center (FRMC) staff will be responsible for selling a full ticket menu across UTEP’s football, men’s and women’s basketball, softball, soccer, and women’s volleyball teams. Sales and service consultants will also assist with ticket-related and standalone donations to UTEP’s Miner Athletic Club. An on-site database manager and Aspire’s “Strategy, Analytics, and Marketing” team will lead intelligent segmentation, marketing, and fan research efforts for the Miners....Chad Cardinal, Vice President of Fan Relationship Management, will serve as the primary liaison for The Aspire Group and the FRMC will have a staff size of seven. The University of Texas at El Paso Athletics comes in as Aspire’s 9th new partner for 2020..""

https://www.theaspiregroupinc.com/the-university-of-texas-at-el-paso-partners-with-the-aspire-group/

There goes UTEP’s connection to the great Kenyan distance runners. I hope UTEP is able to replace him with an upcoming young coach.
I heard they paid him more than 3X, and are committed to building a winner.

You can’t blame the coach for taking the job.
No, but here’s the thing. We have a great track history and should be dominating CUSA and keeping that Kenyan pipeline flowing. I don’t think Senter GAF about track. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
No, but here’s the thing. We have a great track history and should be dominating CUSA and keeping that Kenyan pipeline flowing. I don’t think Senter GAF about track. 🤷‍♂️
Senter doesn't GAF about any sport to be fair. He hasn't hired a coach that has won a conference championship yet .

We’re not going to do shit in basketball, so I say football needs to win a bowl game or Senter and Dimel are gone.

Gone = retirement, because no one else would want them.

Edit: send them packing even if they win a bowl game because that’s as good as it’ll ever get with them.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
The fans have lost interest ie both men's and women's track and field because the old regime (with help from Hovious,Thompson, Stull and Senter) now never renovated or upgraded Kidd Field.

• Angry
Reactions: unihorn
Would like to know what the h—l Senter gets paid for. It sure isn’t improving UTEP athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT