ADVERTISEMENT

Home football schedule

I’d say that’s an attempt at trying. Though I am not sure who exactly is interested in Puddle of Mudd in 2021. The lead singer also has a reputation, so better hope it goes well.

Well, kinda like my friend Mr. Corona's feeling towards me, I love their song "She ****ing Hates Me".

I take that back, Mr. Corona doesn't hate me. He has no feelings towards me at all. Apologies to Mr. Corona for the false accusation of hate towards me. I still love that song.

It's effort and I appreciate it. I'm not a fan but I'm glad they are putting in effort to get people to games.

Well, kinda like my friend Mr. Corona's feeling towards me, I love their song "She ****ing Hates Me".

I take that back, Mr. Corona doesn't hate me. He has no feelings towards me at all. Apologies to Mr. Corona for the false accusation of hate towards me. I still love that song.
Lol naw man I just hate your idea of leaving CUSA for WAC.

Lol naw man I just hate your idea of leaving CUSA for WAC.

Trust me, I hate that idea too. Please remember that my primary wish is not to be in the WAC. It's to be in a conference with schools with whom we have commonality. Schools with whom we share geography, culture, history. Schools with whom we form real, strong, vibrant, exciting, love-to-hate-'em rivalries. That's the conference I want for our Miners.

Trust me, I hate that idea too. Please remember that my primary wish is not to be in the WAC. It's to be in a conference with schools with whom we have commonality. Schools with whom we share geography, culture, history. Schools with whom we form real, strong, vibrant, exciting, love-to-hate-'em rivalries. That's the conference I want for our Miners.
So when Texas Western used to play El Paso High and Fort Bliss when "Black Jack" Pershing was chasing after Pancho Villa? j/k

I understand but imo the teams that would make up a conference like the one you described have long ago moved onwards and up. As far away from us as they could.

Our best hope is that there's a realignment geographical split between CUSA and SB schools.

I wouldn't mind a conference that included.

UTEP
NMSU
UNT
UTSA
RICE
Texas St
Louisiana Tech
Louisiana
Monroe

Or if I'm really dreaming an SMU/Tulsa/Tulane are left out of the Big12/AAC merge/raid and they join us.

That's what I would like to see for UTEP. Forward like the rest of the world goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT