ADVERTISEMENT

How 'bout them ladies?

Volleyball has improved a lot, theyre having a great seson.

B-ball, I'm hoping they finally have a breakthrough season, similar to Keisha Adams teams.

Yawn 😴😴😴
Whatever bro.

personally I’m really excited to see how Baker does this year. There were signs of improvement last year and I really think they’ll make the tournament this year, especially if Katia can stay healthy.

Volleyball is already looking like the best UTEP Vball team in years and have already notched wins against Northwestern and Arizona. If they can somehow make the tournament this year, it would be an incredible achievement from where they were four years ago. Incredible improvement and it’s great to see UTEP’s athletic department having a mostly good year.

Whatever bro.

personally I’m really excited to see how Baker does this year. There were signs of improvement last year and I really think they’ll make the tournament this year, especially if Katia can stay healthy.

Volleyball is already looking like the best UTEP Vball team in years and have already notched wins against Northwestern and Arizona. If they can somehow make the tournament this year, it would be an incredible achievement from where they were four years ago. Incredible improvement and it’s great to see UTEP’s athletic department having a mostly good year.
One thing on Baker is that he has had a ton of roster turnover in his years here, and this year is no different. I have no problem with the strategy as long as he is able to improve the overall talent, versus a guy like CTF who was hemorrhaging talent at the end of his tenure. Coaches need to take advantage of the portal to upgrade their talent. Baker has taken advantage, while keeping a handful of cornerstone type players, like Gallegos and Crouse. Golding needs to do the same.

Reactions: Rot and TxRdKiller
Just because someone thinks something is boring doesn't mean they're sexist. They only women's sports I'm interested in is track, some gymnastics, and boxing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT