ADVERTISEMENT

I would like to thank Coach Dimel and his staff

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Up until Saturday I had been planning to sign up for a Fubo free trial this weekend, thanks to Nowins' legwork, and watch the Miners play at Arizona, even though I wasn't crazy about the start time (10 PM CDT). The Miners, however, were looking out for me. By getting blown out by Northwestern I no longer feel compelled to go through the (admittedly minor) inconvenience of setting up and later canceling a Fubo account, and I will now go to sleep at a reasonable hour Saturday night. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Up until Saturday I had been planning to sign up for a Fubo free trial this weekend, thanks to Nowins' legwork, and watch the Miners play at Arizona, even though I wasn't crazy about the start time (10 PM CDT). The Miners, however, were looking out for me. By getting blown out by Northwestern I no longer feel compelled to go through the (admittedly minorl inconvenience of setting up and later canceling a Fubo account, and I will now go to sleep at a reasonable hour Saturday night. Thanks guys!
I see what you did there. It's definitely a MINOR inconvenience.

Too bad Arizona has nothing to play for except pride. The more beat downs Dimel takes the sooner we can turn the page.

Already waiting for basketball, but sure it's gonna be the same crap.

(Unihorn) When you have maniac writing like this, now things are fatal.

47WF.gif

(Unihorn) When you have maniac writing like this, now things are fatal.

47WF.gif

My Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays have been freed up for the rest of the year!

Who are we kidding. I'm a masochist. I will watch every game.
I hate myself enough that I will tune into CBS Sports or the appropriate ESPN option to watch the rest of the games. But from what I've seen so far this season it's not worth the effort needed to subscribe and stay up until the wee hours just to watch them get their heads handed to them by another P5 opponent. Now if they had shown any signs of life ...

Up until Saturday I had been planning to sign up for a Fubo free trial this weekend, thanks to Nowins' legwork, and watch the Miners play at Arizona, even though I wasn't crazy about the start time (10 PM CDT). The Miners, however, were looking out for me. By getting blown out by Northwestern I no longer feel compelled to go through the (admittedly minor) inconvenience of setting up and later canceling a Fubo account, and I will now go to sleep at a reasonable hour Saturday night. Thanks guys!
Just follow along with the game thread on here. The comments on here will be more entertaining than the product in the field anyway.

E-mailed Senter, asking if he saw what we all saw? Suggested it was time for change.
No response!!!
You’ll get one. I sent a fairly detailed email, to him, and with it I sent a GIF with a guy banging his head against the wall. He commented on how creative and original my communication was. Lol. He’ll respond. Give it a day or two.

I've emailed him twice..
Nothing back! It'll be a serious challenge for him to defend the most recent failures.
I just looked back at my emails. He is 11 of 12 in responding over the last 4 years. The only time he didn’t respond was when I went, by my own admission, a bit over the top. I wouldn’t have responded to me either. 😂

You’ll get one. I sent a fairly detailed email, to him, and with it I sent a GIF with a guy banging his head against the wall. He commented on how creative and original my communication was. Lol. He’ll respond. Give it a day or two.
My guy really loves visuals! Hell if you can create a decent PowerPoint, Fanático, you could be a UTEP football head coach!

E mailed him on Saturday After the game, I think he’s fed up about us watching changes, and probably embarrassed about the crappy coach he’s sticking with.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Wow. 11:00p out here in the east. No way am I even going to follow. I read how bad it was in the morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT