ADVERTISEMENT

If Utep loses to Kennesaw State...

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Yes I'm looking ahead.

Should Wilson clean house, and hire better for the Mountain West??

And you think losing to Southern Utah didn’t look bad? That’s as low as we can go.
The NAU game was equally disgusting as they came out and slobber knocked the crap out of UTEP. S. Utah came out and just student bodied UTEP in 2nd half.

And you think losing to Southern Utah didn’t look bad? That’s as low as we can go.

It was only his 2nd of the season and other coaches have done that before. Besides getting in trouble with the law is there anything that can get this coaching staff on the hot seat?? Utep is now in the Mountain West part of the big dogs. If Utep wants to play with the big boys they need to act like it. If Utep was still in CUSA then I think Walden would be safe.

I think Walden needs to win at least 3 games to be safe. He needs to win tonight and has to beat at Kenn St., and he needs to win one more game.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
KSU made plays when drives were iffy. Liberty was calm and cool but a couple of UTEP type penalties swung to KSU favor.

Reactions: shyminer81
If UTEP truly has the best recruiting class in CUSA as has been reported, then I want to see what Walden does next season with his own players from this highly-touted class.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
In my opinion, he has three seasons to demonstrate significant improvement. If things remain the same, it’s time to let him go. That’s exactly what ULM did, gave their previous coach a chance, then moved on, and now look at the progress they’ve made under their new coach in just the first year.

In my opinion, he has three seasons to demonstrate significant improvement. If things remain the same, it’s time to let him go. That’s exactly what ULM did, gave their previous coach a chance, then moved on, and now look at the progress they’ve made under their new coach in just the first year.
Sorry guy, you can’t bring up a poorer school with less fan support as an example here. Several bar flys think Sucky Walden is the truth with his OKGs. Once he gets 5 of his own recruiting classes, watch out for a magical 7-6 NM Bowl season!!!

You can’t get rid of him. You have to see where it goes. Teams have already caught up to this kind of play fast run choice routes offense. They just back off and keep things in front of them. We’ve seen Tennessee struggle the last few games and there is now a game plan for this system that works.

The thing that is imperative in this offense is you have to have better athletes than the bad guys. Because it depends so heavily on winning 1v1 routes as opposed to trying to out scheme opponents with route combinations and having a Zone Side and a Man Beater/ blitz beater etc…

The Offense is all about playing fast and SIMPLE. Not a lot of run concepts because you do not want to be negative in the run game. Usually just inside zone and one more. The Pass Game is pick the guy you want to throw to and see if he can win deep, if he can’t, he comes back to the ball.

The Simplicity is what makes it go fast. So give it time, they will get the reps, the athletes will get recruited, and the scoreboard will get lit up. Hopefully

The curse of UTEP football deepens, forever sealed by the restless ghost of Bob the goat. Once a guardian of Trans-Mountain, now banished to the hills around UTEP, he wanders aimlessly, seeking revenge for his lost home. His eerie presence ensures no victory, his curse binding the Miners to eternal defeat. The curse will never be broken.

attachment-21.jpg

The curse of UTEP football deepens, forever sealed by the restless ghost of Bob the goat. Once a guardian of Trans-Mountain, now banished to the hills around UTEP, he wanders aimlessly, seeking revenge for his lost home. His eerie presence ensures no victory, his curse binding the Miners to eternal defeat. The curse will never be broken.

attachment-21.jpg
So are you saying he's the scapegoat?

1280px-William_Holman_Hunt_-_The_Scapegoat.jpg

I agree ☝️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT