ADVERTISEMENT

It's Monday morning you cheap JCPenny belt wearing sport media folks.....

Does anybody remember Belichick’s tenure at Cleveland? Didn’t set the world on fire. Somethings take time.

He was better than you remember. In 1994 they went 11-5 and won a playoff game. In 1995 SI picked them to win the Super Bowl a week before the season the teams impending move to Baltimore became public and threw the seasons off the rails. Its was a distraction no team could survive. After the season model cleaned house house and fired everyone wanting to start fresh in a new city. The only dumber thing Model did than moving was firing Belichick. If the Browns would have stayed in Cleveland Belichick would have would have won the Browns multiple Super Bowls.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Belichick had ONE winning season in Cleveland. You want to assume he would have won not just A superbowl with Cleveland, but MULTIPLE? C'mon man! It could be argued the ONE winning season was more of a fluke than anything else (like Dallas 14 win season) If it was such a mistake to fire him, why did it take 5 years before he became Pats HC?

I think the Miners are improving. I like the progress they are showing. None of my group was pissed. We see the change....

Some folks need to just step away from the ledge. Geez

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Belichick had ONE winning season in Cleveland. You want to assume he would have won not just A superbowl with Cleveland, but MULTIPLE? C'mon man! It could be argued the ONE winning season was more of a fluke than anything else (like Dallas 14 win season) If it was such a mistake to fire him, why did it take 5 years before he became Pats HC?

I think the Miners are improving. I like the progress they are showing. None of my group was pissed. We see the change....

Some folks need to just step away from the ledge. Geez

I walked out of the NAU game wanting to puke because of how bad we looked on offense and defense and they had penalties and mistakes. The NMSU game did leave a bad taste in my mouth but it was just the penalties and mistakes that did them in IMO. This team is improving. But there is a LONG WAY TO GO.

Last edited:
Wait. Was that last post from UTEPMiners8106 actually written by Coach Scott Frost at Nebraska?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT