ADVERTISEMENT

John...

Lucaminer

MI Hall of Famer
May 27, 2004
Thank you for the work you did here. Will somebody else from the network step in? Thanks again for the UTEP news. I hope we will continue to get the scoop on footbal recruits.

Yes they will. We're working on that right away and will keep you updated.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll continue to give you the scoop when I come upon UTEP news.

John,

thanks for the recuiting information in the past. If know one is hired and assigned to this forum soon, there is no need for me to pay for it. Please keep us informed.

Originally posted by MinerGold:
John,

thanks for the recuiting information in the past. If know one is hired and assigned to this forum soon, there is no need for me to pay for it. Please keep us informed.

I will keep you guys in the know.

could you not find someone around el paso to run the site. I'm sure there are qulified people who would love to do it. I know you are familiar with sicemsports.com and I believe they are successful because Jason is a part of the Waco community. We need someone like that running this site. There is news out there, who better to get it than someone who really cares about UTEP.

Finding someone capable of running the site is not nearly as easy as it may sound. I'm working on finding someone to help with team content currently. Hopefully it works out and you guys are happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT