ADVERTISEMENT

Jones out for the season?

allminer

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 12, 2005
Reading through all the threads right now, but saw it mentioned on one thread thats Jones is out for the season. I didn't listen to any post game radio, is this confirmed and by who?

Ok, well 2step wrote that he was lost for the season in another thread. Don't think so either.

Looked like a possible high ankle sprain. Those can be tricky and some heal up fairly quickly while others can be a problem for a longer period of time. Hope the kid will be back in time for conference opener. Go Miners!

Looked like a possible high ankle sprain. Those can be tricky and some heal up fairly quickly while others can be a problem for a longer period of time. Hope the kid will be back in time for conference opener. Go Miners!
I don't wanna specul
I don't wanna speculate, but definitely appears to be a sprain. Let's hope we can win the next two with out him and have him back for conference. It was like a completely different team when he got hurt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT