ADVERTISEMENT

Josh McSwiggan..... gone

All the people are leaving, and the one that really needs to go will be on the sidelines next year.

19cl1kbg9cr72gif.gif

Is there still anyone that thinks Floyd hasn't lost touch with the modern day player? Some are just slow to catch on...

Reactions: develman
This is record setting, I think. Wasn't but a couple of months ago that Cantu was touting McSwiggan and K. Jones and couldn't wait to see them on the floor next season. Hopefully K. Jones stays. What the hell is going on?

Is there still anyone that thinks Floyd hasn't lost touch with the modern day player? Some are just slow to catch on...

In prior years the turnover led to some nice players coming in. Now it seems like we're just downgrading.

Remember a couple of weeks ago when MinerJo called the people on this board a "spoiled bunch" because we weren't excited about the Silva signing?

Man, what a depressing bunch. It's no wonder I don't come on here anymore. A 7-1 recruit and no one is excited? What a spoiled bunch.

Maybe we all simply learned before MinerJo has, that it is not smart to get excited about a Tim Floyd signing because there is a decent chance that we will never actually get to see him play(Isaac Hamilton, Andre Spight, Josh McSwiggins, Floyd's entire first Recruiting Classs, Etc., Etc.) or if we do get to see him play, that doesn't mean that we will get to see him play more than one year(Buddah, Moore, Crosgile, McKenzie, Etc. Etc. Etc.)

Honestly, anybody who actually gets excited about a Tim Floyd recruit at this point should be considered either extremely unintelligent or a person who loves disapointment.

Anyone have an official count on how many players have left the team?

Tim Floyd on McSwiggan in March

"I don't like him, I love him," Floyd said. "I think he's going to be terrific. Whoever beats him out better bring a sack lunch, because it's going to be a full day's work. He's a talent. He can shoot it, he can run and jump, he's an athlete and he can pass it."

This year? It's 4 and counting (Romine, Moore, Jones, McSwiggan). Since Floyd took over? I'm gonna have to call my accountant.

And while there's nothing official about it in the media, Harris is likely gonzo too. Where there's smoke there's.........Omega. Bada Bing!

Reactions: miner661
And while there's nothing official about it in the media, Harris is likely gonzo too. Where there's smoke there's.........Omega. Bada Bing!
And I honestly don't know why Artis would stay either. I don't know anything but I know I'd rather go make money in Europe than be the point guard on a 5-27 team.

This one really bums me out. I was looking forward to watching McSwiggan play for our Miners. I just don't understand why the mass exodus every off-season.

Wasn't McSwiggy the savior around here for a lot of people. I'd cry if it wasn't for all this maniacal laughter.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
And I honestly don't know why Artis would stay either. I don't know anything but I know I'd rather go make money in Europe than be the point guard on a 5-27 team.

And then if Artis leaves, why would Winn stick around?

I almost want it to ALL fall apart. But then I'm reminded of the phrase, "be careful what you wish for...".

Reactions: JCorona
Is Paul Thomas safe or is he next to transfer? I was hanging my hat on McSwiggan and Broderick taking big steps in contributing next season and now I read that both are transferring. What the hell is going on in Minerland? Is Floyd pushing the reset button and starting a complete rebuild? The media needs to start asking some tough questions to Stull and CTF even the big boosters because this should be unacceptable.

I don't want to sound like the ultimate doomsdayer but for the first time in a long time my expectations are so much higher for football than basketball.

It makes sense to replace Floyd now so the next coach has a year to recruit for next season. We are not going to win this year unless Floyd pulls off some kind of miracle coaching job.

Anyone think and this is total speculation! Do you think these guys leaving had anything to do with the omega Harris situation? Maybe they are not happy with Floyd pulling his scholarship? Just an idea?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT