ADVERTISEMENT

Kai in Trouble?

If he pleads to lesser charges and avoids the pokey by fall camp, then leave him on the team and give him a second chance. As a fan, I better not see him start the first game at the very least. If he fights this, bye-bye. He will not win. According to media report, he allegedly did this in view of law enforcement.

I don't get it? I am sure the UTEP coaching staff tell these players constantly "The hills have eyes. You are being watched when out in public in this town".

This is a defining moment for Dimel. Kai should have been gone the morning after this happened. This is a kid who's had maturity issues throughout his college career. I've never been a fan but it pains me to see anyone throw away their career and second chance like Locksley seems hell bent to do. If Dimel doesnt kick him off the team what gets you kicked off the team? He will lose all credibility with the team if there is no discipline. He has to be dismissed. The illegal weapon and threat to use it are what pushes it over the top for me.

I "get" that the coaching staff might be worried about Kai on a personal level IF this incident is out of character for him which I think it is. All I'm saying...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT