ADVERTISEMENT

Utep should give me a scholarship 😁😁

Great stuff Fili thanks for the video. I’ve been scratching my head for years trying to imagine how you look. Definitely not what I had in mind. You got a decent shot bro.

Based on the video, you shoot worse than any of the current Miners, so no scholarship for you.
50% beyond the arc is better than anybody on the the team right now. I was at the game yesterday and Hebb and Horton were scared to shoot. Only ones not scared to shoot were the starters. Horton and Hebb need to just shoot it when they get it on the edge. I think Horton was the one who passed up a shot when he got it at the edge.

50% beyond the arc is better than anybody on the the team right now. I was at the game yesterday and Hebb and Horton were scared to shoot. Only ones not scared to shoot were the starters. Horton and Hebb need to just shoot it when they get it on the edge. I think Horton was the one who passed up a shot when he got it at the edge.

That’s only from the video you shared with us. You were probably more like 3 out of 50! You probably and conveniently only shared video of the baskets you made. You’re not fooling me.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP

That sh*t would get blocked at release. Don’t kid yourself.

A lot easier to make with no one in your face. Let’s see you make ONE with a d-1 player guarding you.

Reactions: EPUTEP
That’s only from the video you shared with us. You were probably more like 3 out of 50! You probably and conveniently only shared video of the baskets you made. You’re not fooling me.
I showed clip with misses. Plus I was shooting in a hurry I didn't want to get caught trespassing.

Oh hey I’m in this picture. Crazy how empty it was, but also not surprising given the NFL playoffs and how the team’s been struggling
Not buying it. 100% on Golding. Dallas fever should be sweeping El Paso; however, as usual, Dak and McCarthy gave Senter an early Valentine's Day gift, but you could literally feel the air go out after that disgusting losses to NMSU and FIU.

Golding got good wins this weekend and WKU was a bit of surprise but if you follow CUSA, the conference stinks, top to bottom. Golding has serious damage control or I can't see him lasting after next year.

Even if you can mentally ignore the defender, it's shocking the quickness and jumping ability of a D1 player. They will block shots you thought you were wide open. It's just a whole different level.
They still just kids none of these new kids play defense. So many players left wide open in college.

My shooting form is way better. Who taught this guy how to shoot?? I've never seen a high release like that

I’m honestly shocked in your super lack of athleticism. Especially with all the dedicated hours in the Y. You definitely more “courageous” than me cause I sure as hell would not have posted that. I’ll watch u and big ham in a race though

Next time I'm in town I will play you 1 on 1.

• Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT