ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Lewis to Duncanville

The part that sucks is that just like when Kenny Thomas moved and made the NBA, when and if KJ makes it he'll be from Dallas area now, cause he's going there for his Sr year 😏 Wack, but I'm sure it's gonna be better competition for him.

Reactions: Rot
Who cares? What difference does it make
I knew you'd be the one to say something like this lol. Real locals from EP have pride even when they leave EP. It's nice to have ambassadors like Aaron Jones and Khalid give props to El Paso. You wouldn't understand, cause your just a hating ass troll with no El Paso Pride. Go away already nobody likes you bruh! 😂

I knew you'd be the one to say something like this lol. Real locals from EP have pride even when they leave EP. It's nice to have ambassadors like Aaron Jones and Khalid give props to El Paso. You wouldn't understand, cause your just a hating ass troll with no El Paso Pride. Go away already nobody likes you bruh! 😂
What's his hometown?

What's his hometown?
Just like Aaron Jones or Khalid who were not originally from EP, but claim EP as their home town, same thing. Woulda been nice I'm saying to have a kid who's played all his high school years in EP at his level Rep the Sun City if he makes it to the NBA. Corona don't go down the dark side of the force with NCAA bro. You used to fight him now you sometimes side with him. Did he bribe you with Tacos and Tequila or get you a free lap dance at Hideaway or something? 😂

Just like Aaron Jones or Khalid who were not originally from EP, but claim EP as their home town, same thing. Woulda been nice I'm saying to have a kid who's played all his high school years in EP at his level Rep the Sun City if he makes it to the NBA. Corona don't go down the dark side of the force with NCAA bro. You used to fight him now you sometimes side with him. Did he bribe you with Tacos and Tequila or get you a free lap dance at Hideaway or something? 😂
I just want to know where he was born. I thought you knew.

He obviously got tired of EP not building an arena for the Arizona Coyotes, Magic Landing being burned down, and having to drive to the eastside to eat at Aaron Jones’ restaurant.
Good Basketball players move all the time. Durant went to 3 high schools. It's not a big deal. They all so it. They will also do it in College and in the pros. How many countries did Randy Culpepper play at??Fact is you're always trying to put down El Paso .

Good Basketball players move all the time. Durant went to 3 high schools. It's not a big deal. They all so it. They will also do it in College and in the pros. How many countries did Randy Culpepper play at??Fact is you're always trying to put down El Paso .

I thought UIL had provisions to stop athlete poaching. Even if parent/guardian moves, isn't there like a ineligibility timeframe?

I am a real local. How long did YOU live in El Paso? How would you know that KJ would even “rep El Paso”? Assuming he even turns out to be a NBA player.

I don’t care if people on here like me or not, but some like me.

Reactions: denverutep

Unlike you, Corona (and others) is able to think for himself and can see what UTEP athletics is. Not everyone is willing to give Senter handjobs like you and 2Step.

• Haha
Getting paid money to basketball. What Randy does for a living and a high school player are two different things.

Show me one post, where I am “putting down El Paso”. Just 1.

Some of you guys really get your panties in a bunch over some nonsense. It’s his choice, who gives a shit. He’s not the first star athlete to leave and he’s not gonna be the last. Props to him for moving on and having a bright future, and if he doesn’t scream “I love you El Paso after every basket he scores” it’s not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Getting paid money to basketball. What Randy does for a living and a high school player are two different things.

Show me one post, where I am “putting down El Paso”. Just 1.

Durant went to 3 high schools.
Lebron doesn't send his kids to Ohio but does that mean he hates Ohio or Akron?? Good high school basketball players are always moving schools. It was no secret that KJ was looking to go to a better school. The transfer kid from Tarlenton was from El Paso , didnt he go to a high school in New Hampshire for his senior year??

I am a real local. How long did YOU live in El Paso? How would you know that KJ would even “rep El Paso”? Assuming he even turns out to be a NBA player.

I don’t care if people on here like me or not, but some like me.
37 years, next question? Yeah didn't think so... Move on!

There really is somebody dumber than you. And that's saying a lot!! :D :D
Just because I have different opinion than mostly everyone doesn't make me dumb. Kyrie thinks the earth is flat is he dumb?? Darwin thinks we came from Monkeys, is he dumb??

Just because I have different opinion than mostly everyone doesn't make me dumb. Kyrie thinks the earth is flat is he dumb?? Darwin thinks we came from Monkeys, is he dumb??

I am talking about your comments such as playing with Mike Bibby and his sons and not having any clue what you're talking about. That's what makes you dumb.

Yes, Kyrie is dumb. To believe in a flat Earth in this day and age is moronic. He has other dumb opinions as well.

Darwin did not sat that we evolved from monkeys, but that humans and apes have a common ancestor. Most importantly he determined that all life evolved from simpler organisms. No, he was not an idiot, he was a genius.

Yes, Kyrie is dumb. To believe in a flat Earth in this day and age is moronic. He has other dumb opinions as well.

Darwin did not sat that we evolved from monkeys, but that humans and apes have a common ancestor. Most importantly he determined that all life evolved from simpler organisms. No, he was not an idiot, he was a genius.
Darwin is not a genius. He and Sir Richard Owen's are frauds. The idea of humans related to monkeys and the idea of dinosaurs are dumb opinions, but those guys arent dumb. Its okay to think differently. Yes I dont believe in Dinasours.

• Haha
Reactions: JeeberD
I have never heard of Dinasours, so I don't believe in them.
Dinasours sounds like a great name for one of those sour candies that are popular with the kids

Oh, and we have fossil evidence of dinosaurs: skeletons, eggs, footprints, etc. There are even dinosaur footprints in the shadows of Mount Cristo Rey; I saw them during a hike with my son's college geology class. So do you just dismiss science in general, or just subsets of science?

Last edited:
I am talking about your comments such as playing with Mike Bibby and his sons and not having any clue what you're talking about. That's what makes you dumb.
What is dumb about me playing pick up with Bibby and his son?? Please explain??

Dinasours sounds like a great name for one of those sour candies that are popular with the kids

Oh, and we have fossil evidence of dinosaurs: skeletons, eggs, footprints, etc. There are even dinosaurs footprints in the shadows of Mount Cristo Rey; I saw them during a hike with my son's college geology class. So do you just dismiss science in general, or just subsets of science?
I will give you small explanation, but you will have to do the rest of the research. Just look Sir Richard Owen's. He was considered a fraud , he took many ideas from others gave himself credit. He and Darwin were rivals and hated each other, they were in competition with each other to find the next great discovery . Richard Owen's actually created dinosaurs before any bones were found. But with bones, there is actually no full Dinosaur skeleton out there. All the bones in museums are fakes. If there was bones found where are they?? But yeah look up Richard Owen's past.

I will give you small explanation, but you will have to do the rest of the research. Just look Sir Richard Owen's. He was considered a fraud , he took many ideas from others gave himself credit. He and Darwin were rivals and hated each other, they were in competition with each other to find the next great discovery . Richard Owen's actually created dinosaurs before any bones were found. But with bones, there is actually no full Dinosaur skeleton out there. All the bones in museums are fakes. If there was bones found where are they?? But yeah look up Richard Owen's past.
🤯

C'mon Fili? Tell us you don't understand "things" instead of saying stupid stuff.

Last edited:
C'mon Fili? Tell us you don't understand "things" instead of saying stupid stuff.
I knew you were going to say something. I'm not shocked. I think I've had this discussion before on here. I dont feel like going through it again. I know its disappointing. It's like finding out Santa Claus wasnt real. You dont think I'm mad that dinosaurs weren't real??

• Haha
I knew you were going to say something. I'm not shocked. I think I've had this discussion before on here. I dont feel like going through it again. I know its disappointing. It's like finding out Santa Claus wasnt real. You dont think I'm mad that dinosaurs weren't real??

Wait, Santa isn't real?

• Wow
Reactions: T-6 Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT