ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Lewis to Duncanville

I knew you were going to say something. I'm not shocked. I think I've had this discussion before on here. I dont feel like going through it again. I know its disappointing. It's like finding out Santa Claus wasnt real. You dont think I'm mad that dinosaurs weren't real??
Santa isn't real but Krampus is. :eek:
SlayBelles_Krampus_01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
If you consider Gators and Turtles dinosaurs, then yes dinosaurs are real. But T- Rex and Triceratops they aren't real. There isnt even a full skeleton of the T rex. I believe the bones that are being found are probably some kind of fish animal. The Grand Canyon and El Paso was all under water a long time ago. Sea Shells have been discovered at the grand Canyon. So I think a lot of the bones that are being discovered are some type of fish.

Best Buy is overpriced. You can probably find it for around the same price elsewhere

If you consider Gators and Turtles dinosaurs, then yes dinosaurs are real. But T- Rex and Triceratops they aren't real. There isnt even a full skeleton of the T rex. I believe the bones that are being found are probably some kind of fish animal. The Grand Canyon and El Paso was all under water a long time ago. Sea Shells have been discovered at the grand Canyon. So I think a lot of the bones that are being discovered are some type of fish.
To get back on topic, it is ridiculous to be angry, as so many often are, at 16 - 19 year olds making the biggest decision of their young lives. And this includes KJ Lewis. Best of luck to the young man going forward.

That said, back to dinosaurs. Fili, PLEASE don't ever teach classes in English, science, logic, reasoning, ... hell, please don't teach any child in any subject ever.

To get back on topic, it is ridiculous to be angry, as so many often are, at 16 - 19 year olds making the biggest decision of their young lives. And this includes KJ Lewis. Best of luck to the young man going forward.

That said, back to dinosaurs. Fili, PLEASE don't ever teach classes in English, science, logic, reasoning, ... hell, please don't teach any child in any subject ever.

Teach? It was hard for him to pass high school, if he got that far. We don't have to ever worry about him teaching. lol

Our society has more information at our fingertips than all other generations combined, I can’t believe we’re still this stupid.

Our society has more information at our fingertips than all other generations combined, I can’t believe we’re still this stupid.

It is amazing isn't it? When I was a kid I had to go to the library to do research. Now it takes a few seconds to look up something.

Sadly, many people don't use the resources and live in a bubble and have no clue about current events and history.

Not that simple, go back to your school days and listen this time.
You believe a dinosaur bone has survived for over 60 million years without disintegrating?

Yea I'm glad I didn't listen in school....

I will play along, its Friday night and I have nothing better to do.

Dinosaurs were discovered around the 1800s. Science says the earth is what a million years old. Then Darwin says that we came from monkeys. So let's says Trex was real and some comet came to destroy them. So sometime after that monkeys were around. Where did the monkeys come from?? Oh let's not for about the sabertooth tiger and the other presitoric animals was sometime after the the dinosaurs. Okay let's say humans finally evolved from monkeys and we started talking and build towns , we finally learn how to live outside of caves. Because first we were monkeys and when we became human we decided to live in caves for some reason. Okay so cities and civilizations start to happen. People since the cave man days have been digging in the ground forever. Science says that there was millions of dinosaurs living on earth. So the 1800s come around and dinosaurs bones have been found. Nothing about dinosaurs was written about before the 1800s. The native people that have been here forever they have no records of finding bones. But some guy Richard Owen's who is considered a fraud , who invented the word dinosaurs before any bones were found. He finds bones and says it is a dinosaur and then everybody starts to believe him.

I do believe that there was big animals around but not like Trex and Triceratops.

• Haha

Dinosaurs were discovered around the 1800s. Science says the earth is what a million years old. Then Darwin says that we came from monkeys. So let's says Trex was real and some comet came to destroy them. So sometime after that monkeys were around. Where did the monkeys come from?? Oh let's not for about the sabertooth tiger and the other presitoric animals was sometime after the the dinosaurs. Okay let's say humans finally evolved from monkeys and we started talking and build towns , we finally learn how to live outside of caves. Because first we were monkeys and when we became human we decided to live in caves for some reason. Okay so cities and civilizations start to happen. People since the cave man days have been digging in the ground forever. Science says that there was millions of dinosaurs living on earth. So the 1800s come around and dinosaurs bones have been found. Nothing about dinosaurs was written about before the 1800s. The native people that have been here forever they have no records of finding bones. But some guy Richard Owen's who is considered a fraud , who invented the word dinosaurs before any bones were found. He finds bones and says it is a dinosaur and then everybody starts to believe him.

I do believe that there was big animals around but not like Trex and Triceratops.
Okay, so call them big animals, if you don’t like the name scientists gave them.
Hell you can call them Fili 1 and Fili 2, 3, 4.
whatever floats your boat.

Okay, so call them big animals, if you don’t like the name scientists gave them.
Hell you can call them Fili 1 and Fili 2, 3, 4.
whatever floats your boat.
I dont have a problem with the name, I just dont believe there was dinosaurs like the ones in Jurrasic Park. There is plenty of videos on YouTube of people like me who dont believe in Dinosaurs .

• Haha
It is amazing isn't it? When I was a kid I had to go to the library to do research. Now it takes a few seconds to look up something.

Sadly, many people don't use the resources and live in a bubble and have no clue about current events and history.
There's a bad side to all this information at our fingertips as well though. Seems like every time I call my mom up she asks me if I've heard about the newest Bill Gates "NEWS". I'm like geez mom you've been on Facebook again, right? Listening to right-wing conspiracy mumbo jumbo. She says well this guy says it so convincingly and they're Christian, a woman at my church told me about him, or some lady at Wal-Mart told her. Or she heard it in the doctor's waiting room. I can see how some people are swallowed by alternative "FACTS".

You should stop right there. One million years is only .022% of the age of the Earth - the Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.

And who says that dinosaur fossils were never discovered before the 1800s? Dragon mythology is found in ancient civilizations all over the globe. It's certainly possible that fossil remains are responsible for at least some of these legends.

Last edited:
Along with 75% of all animal species on earth.
That's where it turns into a fairy tale imo. An asteroid wipes out every single dinosaur but other animals like cows, dogs, and horses survived?

That's where it turns into a fairy tale imo. An asteroid wipes out every single dinosaur but other animals like cows, dogs, and horses survived?

Its well documented that the caveman had farms and kept the farm animals alive.

This is where evolution comes into play. Some small mammal species survived, and over millions of years evolved into cows, dogs, horses, etc. There were no large mammals when the extinction event occurred 66 million years ago.

You should stop right there. One million years is only .022% of the age of the Earth - the Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.

And who says that dinosaur fossils were never discovered before the 1800s? Dinosaur mythology is found in ancient civilizations all over the globe. It's certainly possible that fossil remains are responsible for at least some of these legends.
Exactly! Why do so many wildly separate cultures/civilizations have dragon legends? Most likely from dinosaur fossils that we're found by their ancient ancestors.

Some dinosaurs did survive: crocodiles, turtles, and the ancestors of today's birds, for example. No large mammals survived, if there were any large mammals at the time. The mammals that did survive were small and required much less food than, say, a T-Rex. Current mammals evolved from those small creatures.

A similar thing would happen today if the planet was hit by a large asteroid- several species would go extinct, but some life would certainly survive.

I respect what y'all are saying. I believe in creation and not in evolution.

And who says that dinosaur fossils were never discovered before the 1800s? Dragon mythology is found in ancient civilizations all over the globe. It's certainly possible that fossil remains are responsible for at least some of these legends.

okay fine whatever 4.5 billion years old.

If they did find big bones before the 1800s why didnt anyone write about it? Dont you think if big bones were found anywhere they would have told the king or whoever is in charge? Dont you think they would have sent expeditions to find more of these big bones?? If anything new that is discovered it usually is a big deal isnt it?? Dinosaur bones right now are worth a lot of money. Im sure if people found big bones that nobody has seen they would try and sell it.

Isn't some great number, like 98% of all species that have ever existed on Earth are extinct?

More than 99% of all species to have ever existed on Earth are extinct.

okay fine whatever 4.5 billion years old.

If they did find big bones before the 1800s why didnt anyone write about it? Dont you think if big bones were found anywhere they would have told the king or whoever is in charge? Dont you think they would have sent expeditions to find more of these big bones?? If anything new that is discovered it usually is a big deal isnt it?? Dinosaur bones right now are worth a lot of money. Im sure if people found big bones that nobody has seen they would try and sell it.
*Dragons*

I won't attempt to convince y'all otherwise.
So Fili believes in big aquatic(not dinosaurs) animals, JCorona believes vestigial organs (appendix) are not a thing(creationism), and I believe in Krampus(ridiculous, and of course, I don't). 🐠🙈🙉🙊👿:eek:

Reactions: FiliUTEP
Isn't some great number, like 98% of all species that have ever existed on Earth are extinct?

So Fili believes in big aquatic(not dinosaurs) animals, JCorona believes vestigial organs (appendix) are not a thing(creationism), and I believe in Krampus(ridiculous, and of course, I don't). 🐠🙈🙉🙊👿:eek:
I actually wouldnt be shocked if Krampus is real.

Reactions: kickballpro
While we are on topic one other crazy thing that i believe, is i actually believe there was actual Giants living at one point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT