ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty game thread?

I'm on vacation in Corpus Christi with my wife and two youngest boys, the latter two if which are on spring break. Didn't get to tune in until about 3 or so minutes to go, when we were a point down and took the lead. Good to hear that we played tough after falling behind in the 2nd half. Hoping for another win tomorrow (which I will again miss while touring the USS Lexington; hopefully we win and I can watch them Saturday night).

Nice comeback! Terrell is going to be so good. He had a bad first half but was the key to second half comeback. Go Miners

Reactions: MinerManiac
Fire Coach JG!

@MM stay away from swimming in the bay! Jellyfish is absurd! Mustang Island and National Seashore are the spots!
Thanks for the advice, but I always go to Padre Island when staying in Corpus when we go to the beach. We dis the beach there today, will be at the Lexington tomorrow. Hopefully we'll still be playing Saturday night, as we'll be back home then.

I men this most respectfully...12-3 to finish the game for a win. All of you fans that say Golding can't make adjustments can smooch my white axe.
I am ecstatic that we won this game. I hope that we win the next two, and would love it if we made a little run in the NCAA Tournament. I want Golding to be successful, as he is our coach, and I want the team to be successful. But you can't look at this game and crow about what a great coach Golding is while ignoring the awful basketball we have watched this season. Even with our four game win streak we still have a losing record against D1 opponents. If he makes the Tournament I will be okay with him coming back next year, even with how bad this season has been. But as of now, in my mind, he still hasn't proven that he can win at UTEP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT