ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Single Game Tickets

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Wish I was near enough to go see Golding's 1st team in person but if the ticketmaster display of available seats is accurate, there are probably less than 2k seats available per game not counting those set aside for students. Also looks like some reasonable prices. Fans seem to have bought into Golding very well.

Wish I was near enough to go see Golding's 1st team in person but if the ticketmaster display of available seats is accurate, there are probably less than 2k seats available per game not counting those set aside for students. Also looks like some reasonable prices. Fans seem to have bought into Golding very well.
Are you serious? If so, that’s impressive.

That's awesome to hear. I was hoping someone would post info from the select a seat event. Kind of give us a rough estimate of the seats available.

Football could have had similar results had we hired someone to ignite the fanbase.

I am 1000% sure they are holding back seats for tomorrow’s event. As per usual higher prices. $12 for nose bleeds for WNMU. Senter has no clue about his market and is not really interested in growing the fan base. Only sucking money out of current suckers.

Reactions: utep-piggy
I am 1000% sure they are holding back seats for tomorrow’s event. As per usual higher prices. $12 for nose bleeds for WNMU. Senter has no clue about his market and is not really interested in growing the fan base. Only sucking money out of current suckers.
There are $10 seats available for Western and Northern NM.

There are $10 seats available for Western and Northern NM.
302.jpg

Reactions: JCorona
I did. I got my season tix early. I love a coach who can take an average to good player and make them better and from what I have read (loosely and totally online) about him *it appears he does just that. So I pulled the trigger, more like my wallet, and plunked my credit card down.

*(He has not coached a live game for UTEP yet).

acb.jpg

Last edited:
I bought season tickets too.

I looked at EE 30 something. Guess the $10 are in the corners. $10 is still too much to see WNMU.
Come on 1992, the price is not that bad. When you are a working stiff that loves college basketball and maybe you can't afford season tickets right now, you plunk down enough to get single game tickets for a few games. Most people can do that and plenty of fans all over the country do that so they can take part and enjoy seeing their team.

Last edited:
Come on 1992, the price is not that bad. When you are a working stiff that loves college basketball and maybe you can't afford season tickets right now, you plunk down enough to get single game tickets for a few games. Most people can do that and plenty of fans all over the country do that so they can take part and enjoy seeing their team.

Working stiffs all over the DFW area have plunked down hundreds for a single game ticket over the years to watch a pathetic Cowboys team. Doing a little better this year but c'mon, man, Cowboys have absolutely sucked for 20 years yet people drop money on them like it grows on trees no matter how "working stiff" someone might be nor how awful the Cowboys have been. Like you said, it's to support the home team, not to watch the opponent.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Working stiffs all over the DFW area have plunked down hundreds for a single game ticket over the years to watch a pathetic Cowboys team. Doing a little better this year but c'mon, man, Cowboys have absolutely sucked for 20 years yet people drop money on them like it grows on trees no matter how "working stiff" someone might be nor how awful the Cowboys have been. Like you said, it's to support the home team, not to watch the opponent.
Dallas Cowboys vs any NFL team in a brand new stadium is not the same as UTEP vs WNMU in a 45 year old arena.

Price is not the same as value. Paying $12 to see a boring, blowout vs a D2 team is not a good value. Especially when these tickets were $5 and $8 a few years ago. I don’t think results on the court have warranted a 20 to 50% rise in ticket prices, do you?

Joe Golding coached at ACU. We didn’t pry Juwan Howard, Coach K, or Coach Cal and double their current salary. We’re paying Golding roughly the same as Terry was.

Price is not the same as value. Paying $12 to see a boring, blowout vs a D2 team is not a good value. Especially when these tickets were $5 and $8 a few years ago. I don’t think results on the court have warranted a 20 to 50% rise in ticket prices, do you?

Joe Golding coached at ACU. We didn’t pry Juwan Howard, Coach K, or Coach Cal and double their current salary. We’re paying Golding roughly the same as Terry was.
Four years ago my favorite taco place cost $5 for a plate. I went by the other day and it's now $9 for the same exact plate. I don't think they warrant an 80% increase but such is life.

This is in El Paso. Tacos Tamaulipas. I still recommend them. There's no more cheap food in EP. I was surprised when I paid $7 for a double at Chicos. I remember when they use to cost $4.20 not that long ago.

$10 seems reasonable to me. Plus, you can easily move down to a better seat.

Did I say he would?
You said you like the early games because of blah, blah, but are saying he won’t be rolling that out, so you get nothing out of it. Since it’s not a competitive game. Guess you are aching to see Cam Clardy play.

You said you like the early games because of blah, blah, but are saying he won’t be rolling that out, so you get nothing out of it. Since it’s not a competitive game. Guess you are aching to see Cam Clardy play.
Aching? Nah

But I like bb and getting to know the players (from the stands).

Reactions: MineroFanatico
You were going to stay home anyway. I don't understand the need to shit on this.
I am not a chump and would not pay money to see D2 competition. Would you pay full price to see Austin FC take on the Austin Bold? If you would, you’re the type of fan these schools and pro teams take advantage of.

I am not a chump and would pay money to see D2 competition. Would you pay full price to see Austin FC take on the Austin Bold? If you would, you’re the type of fan these schools and pro teams take advantage of.
Did a bully steal your lunch money in grade school?

• Haha
Reactions: Cube Jack
I am not a chump and would pay money to see D2 competition. Would you pay full price to see Austin FC take on the Austin Bold? If you would, you’re the type of fan these schools and pro teams take advantage of.
I have season tickets so every game is included. Austin FC played SAFC from the USL. They weren't selling tickets to that preseason friendly. We're such big fans of the team that we stood on a hill and watched the game.

sports_verde-1.jpg
That's the players waving at us in gratitude. You wouldn't understand to have such passion for your team.

I have season tickets so every game is included. Austin FC played SAFC from the USL. They weren't selling tickets to that preseason friendly. We're such big fans of the team that we stood on a hill and watched the game.

sports_verde-1.jpg
That's the players waving at us in gratitude. You wouldn't understand to have such passion for your team.
He can spend his $ however he wants, cheap fvck that he is.

sports_verde-1.jpg
Glad you’re being applauded by grown men making $200,000. Great moment for you.

Reactions: Hot For Keitha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT