ADVERTISEMENT

MBB home opener promotion

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
To celebrate the start of the Joe Golding era at UTEP, a "Golding Ticket" special is in place for the UTEP men's basketball team's home opener with Western New Mexico on Nov. 9 at 7 p.m.

All seats in the Navy and Green sections will be $5 (while supplies last). Those sections are regularly priced at $10 and $12. Fans can call 747-UTEP or visit http://www.utepminers.com/tickets to get their tickets today.

"From day one we've talked about getting butts in the seats and back in the Don Haskins Center," coach Golding said. "We want that place to be packed. It used to be one of the toughest places to play in the country. We have to do our job by putting a good product on the floor.

"I want to thank everyone who has bought tickets of any kind so far," Golding said. "I encourage everyone to buy tickets and to take advantage of this ticket special. I can't wait to see the Don rocking."

Fans can also take advantage of the season ticket appreciation program for the match-up with Western New Mexico. Fans can gain access to additional tickets matching the number of season tickets that they have, affording them the opportunity to bring in friends and family to experience a UTEP men's basketball game. Season ticket holders are able to access single-game tickets at their same price level, with the exception of courtside seats.

Season ticket holders will receive an email at a later date with information on how they can access their complimentary tickets.

Season tickets, group tickets and single-game tickets remain on sale for the 2021-22 UTEP Basketball season. To make a purchase, fans may call the Eisenberg Family Ticket Office at (915) 747-UTEP, email tickets@utep.edu, or visit www.UTEPMiners.com/tickets or in person (Brumbelow Building on UTEP campus, 201 Glory Road) Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m

Wow $5 for D2 trash, who would have guessed?

wash+rinse+repeat+washer.jpg

It's a good idea! Will definitely boost attendance for a game that would otherwise not be well attended.
I thought it was also great back when El Paso "Painted the Town Orange" for Tim Floyd's first game in the Don. I believe city rep Steve Ortega was behind the idea. It was close to a sellout as well. Too bad we dropped that opening game to Pacific.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT