ADVERTISEMENT

Miner Threads...literally,

allminer

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 12, 2005
As we await the next Floyd f.up recruiting wise to bitch and moan about, I thought I'd throw this out. Sort of a little poll or survey of sorts.

How many times a week do you were something UTEP? I'm talking shirts of all types, caps etc. Is there a favorite shirt you wear to games? Is it a superstiitious thing? Got anything on your car displayed? On your house? Here's your chance to show off how much a proud Miner you are.

I've got a variety of caps I wear at least 3 times a week to work, luckily I've got a pretty lax dress code. A Polo I wear to work every now and then also. My favorite is an all orange cap with UTEP on it with the pick ax as the T.

I have a magnetic pick ax on my car, as well as my wife's. I have worn out two door mats, currently don't have one. I also have a plaque of the Sun Bowl in my garage, and a box of Wheaties autographed by Nevil Shed, framed.

I've got a variety of T's I wear on whim. When I lived in San Antonio, it was always cool when I would come across a fellow Miner wearing the colors when I was too.

As we await the next Floyd f.up recruiting wise to bitch and moan about, I thought I'd throw this out. Sort of a little poll or survey of sorts.

How many times a week do you were something UTEP? I'm talking shirts of all types, caps etc. Is there a favorite shirt you wear to games? Is it a superstiitious thing? Got anything on your car displayed? On your house? Here's your chance to show off how much a proud Miner you are.

I've got a variety of caps I wear at least 3 times a week to work, luckily I've got a pretty lax dress code. A Polo I wear to work every now and then also. My favorite is an all orange cap with UTEP on it with the pick ax as the T.

I have a magnetic pick ax on my car, as well as my wife's. I have worn out two door mats, currently don't have one. I also have a plaque of the Sun Bowl in my garage, and a box of Wheaties autographed by Nevil Shed, framed.

I've got a variety of T's I wear on whim. When I lived in San Antonio, it was always cool when I would come across a fellow Miner wearing the colors when I was too.

I have a UTEP logo bumper sticker on the rear of my SUV. I also have the three logos of the Miner Athletic Club on my front windshield. I have a UTEP pom-pom, cap, and Wheaties box next to my computer. I wear a UTEP pin whenever a MBB, WBB, or men's football game is on.

I have orange UTEP t-shirts and hoodie. Don't blame me when we lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: allminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT