ADVERTISEMENT

Miners add a pledge from Colorado transfer LB Kofi Taylor-Barrocks

UTEP recruiting staff is killing it!!! Gotta love the fact that this staff is getting out there to connect with recruits and getting them excited about opportunities in El Paso. In my entrie time as a Miner fan, I have never seen this type of energy. It doesn't matter if not all the recruits pan out. What matters is that the word is spreading and I'm very eager to see what this coaching staff can do once the season starts.

UTEP recruiting staff is killing it!!! Gotta love the fact that this staff is getting out there to connect with recruits and getting them excited about opportunities in El Paso. In my entrie time as a Miner fan, I have never seen this type of energy. It doesn't matter if not all the recruits pan out. What matters is that the word is spreading and I'm very eager to see what this coaching staff can do once the season starts.
I like this take. Improving the city's perception could have a lasting effect on HS coaches from other parts of Texas that helps recruiting for the next coaching staff and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT