ADVERTISEMENT

Miners win CUSA Men's Golf Championship

Congratulations to the golfers. What other team conference championships has UTEP won recently? I believe the women's basketball won the regular season title last year.

How does this title stack up or work for getting a shot at the NCAA championship?

UTEP men's golf will now have autobid to the ncaa regionals.

UTEP men's cross country won the conference title back in Oct. and have a shot at conference title when hosting outdoor track and field in May.

Reactions: jdubb66 and unihorn
Digging'' those golf caps. How can I get one?
I thought the same thing, unfortunately we as fans will never have the opportunity to purchase them, Stull doesn't have the resources to do something for the fans. The staff is busy lining up Spanish radio stations to sponsor each home game, plus he needs to sign the footballs that are handed out, its a lot to do.

On the bright side, there are those really awesome "UTEP Rifle" t-shirts at the bookstore that make up for it though.

1006-T1000-P1136682Z-Orange

I thought the same thing, unfortunately we as fans will never have the opportunity to purchase them, Stull doesn't have the resources to do something for the fans. The staff is busy lining up Spanish radio stations to sponsor each home game, plus he needs to sign the footballs that are handed out, its a lot to do.

On the bright side, there are those really awesome "UTEP Rifle" t-shirts at the bookstore that make up for it though.

Those are awesome, I'm ordering one. Maybe I'll order a bunch of them. And congrats to the golf team! They were clutch in the championship.

Totally agree. Why is it so impossible to get one of those gray t-shirts or hats
with just the pick ax on it?

Reactions: MineroFanatico
image_15599128_11.png

This is my favorite polo that UTEP sells. I love wearing it around Cen Tex. One would be surprised how many people from El Paso approach me when I wear it.

The Paydirt Pete on the cap isn't an official logo so it can't legally be marketed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT