ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU #12 and Wichita State #10?

And nobody said you were. You have a guilty conscience.
funny-child-meme-13.jpg

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Whatever you want to believe. Your MO is saying every thread where I post is "hijacked". It's getting really old.

I have finally learned that it's best just not to respond to you because you say the exact same things over and over and never have anything important to say and threads actually get hijacked with your repetitive comments. I was hoping you would grow up, but you clearly haven't.

El Paso Sports Fan, just ignore this non miner, I mean all miner teenager bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
El Paso Sports Fan, just ignore this none miner, I mean all miner teenager bully.
Yep, I have finally learned that and should have learned that sooner. I will also ignore the pervert on here as well since he's so immature and never posts anything of value.
Ha, butt hurt much? Quite a little train you have going there. Chi brown nosing rigo and albino brown nosing chi. Nice.

Last edited:
Since we're going off the rails ITT, in what order NSFW?

e1ca34.jpg

Turquoise is 1 and Red Bikini is 5 (guy in the background has the right idea).

I'd go 2, 5, 1, 3, and 4.

FWIW, I've got both MTSU and Wichita State in my Sweet 16, they're both in by far the most challenging region. And yes, that means MTSU takes out Butler the Shockeres deal with Kentucky...

Final Four = SMU, Cincinnatti, Iowa State, with Arizona winning it all.

Go ahead, eat me alive...

Why not? It's amazing that NMSU keeps going to the Big Dance year after year. It's even more amazing doing it after their start player declared early for the NBA draft last year with a coach in his first season. Why can't this be accomplished at UTEP? It just doesn't make any sense.

What is so amazing about beating Chicago State, UMKC, and Cal State Bakersfield?

UTEP can't accomplish that because they are playing a higher caliber of opponents. Anyone who follows college basketball knows that.

Now that the mongrel has been stuffed, I agree with the OP. MTSU deserved a better seed.

Reactions: mikesarabia
What is so amazing about beating Chicago State, UMKC, and Cal State Bakersfield?

UTEP can't accomplish that because they are playing a higher caliber of opponents. Anyone who follows college basketball knows that.

Now that the mongrel has been stuffed, I agree with the OP. MTSU deserved a better seed.

What is so amazing beating about all the bottom dwellers of CUSA? Both leagues are crap. Second of all, I don't think UTEP would even beat Cal State Bakersfield if they played them today because they are a very good team.

Reactions: alvinosports
My $0.02, I thought NMSU look reasonably good yesterday until they were worn down by maybe the best front line in college basketball. NMSU was reasonably athletic, better than average speed, and I REALLY liked the way they moved the ball on offense, which led to some wide open shots/misses early in the game. I thought they looked MUCH better that UTEP in the C-USA tournament. Based on my limited exposure to both teams, NMSU beats UTEP 8/10 times with this year's squads. Again, JMHO...

What is so amazing beating about all the bottom dwellers of CUSA?

Answering a question with a question? Very well. There is nothing amazing about beating the bottom dwellers of CUSA. Did anyone say there was? By the way, the teams I mentioned were the schools NMSU faced in the WAC tournament. Not exactly comparing apples to apples there. Though I suppose it is fair to call any WAC basketball school a bottom dweller. Nice attempt at deflection though.

Both leagues are crap.

No. The WAC is a far, far weaker basketball conference than CUSA. Anyone who follows college basketball would know that.

Second of all, I don't think UTEP would even beat Cal State Bakersfield if they played them today because they are a very good team.

The mighty Cal State Bakersfield can not carry a conference. Not even Grand Canyon University and their world famous student section can make the WAC an equal to CUSA.

Stuffed again. Back on topic, the good thing about a bad seeding is that they won and now enjoy Minnesota's high seeding.

Reactions: mikesarabia
CUSA had 3 of the bottom 21 RPI teams in the country this year.
#331 Southern Miss
#337 FIU
#339 UNT

By any measurement, Conference USA is one of the worst conferences in America. MTSU's tournament run does not mean that CUSA is head and shoulders above the WAC or any other conference.

CUSA had 3 of the bottom 21 RPI teams in the country this year.
#331 Southern Miss
#337 FIU
#339 UNT

By any measurement, Conference USA is one of the worst conferences in America. MTSU's tournament run does not mean that CUSA is head and shoulders above the WAC or any other conference.

If you are an Athletic Director, would you choose to join the WAC or CUSA if given the choice. Don't answer too quick. Don't forget about the Grand Canyon student section experience. It's amazing.

FWIW, I've got both MTSU and Wichita State in my Sweet 16, they're both in by far the most challenging region. And yes, that means MTSU takes out Butler the Shockeres deal with Kentucky...

Final Four = SMU, Cincinnatti, Iowa State, with Arizona winning it all.

Go ahead, eat me alive...
You're final four bracket is completely busted.

ND....gone. Duke.....gone. Arizona.....gone. Gonzaga......still alive. I'm good. Just need Baylor, UNC and Kentucky gone and I will shat my pants with delight.

Go Zags!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT