ADVERTISEMENT

New UTEP helmets!

Uteper

MI Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2002
UTEP QB Mark Torres just posted the new helmets for this season on Twitter:

2d9v4b9.jpg

I LOVE the newly designed helmets. The flat dark blue really helps to emphasize the glossy bright orange pick. Sharp. I hope there's a redesigned jersey too. Nicely done!

I LOVE the newly designed helmets. The flat dark blue really helps to emphasize the glossy bright orange pick. Sharp. I hope there's a redesigned jersey too. Nicely done!

Agree. And the pick is big enough to where one can actually see the details and know exactly what the heck it is. You don't know how many people (non-UTEP fans obviously) have asked me why the T looks like it does and I have to explain that it's a pick, although you probably do know as most Miner fans have probably have experienced the same thing...especially out of town Miner fans.

Reactions: miner661
Ohh snap! This looks sharp, not like the one they used for the Texas vs. Nation. The pick was too small and looked high schoolish, this one is very modern and loud. Kinda reminds me of the Chargers lightning bolt, very cool.

I agree with everyone else those helmets are stylish. We are going to kick ass tomorrow!

I like it, it pops. Wonder if it's an alternative (e.g. for rival game) or they'll stick with it? Now if they can do something about those jerseys...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT