ADVERTISEMENT

No politics

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said: "Yes."

I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of god or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of god."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of god, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of god?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of god."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said: "Yes."

I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of god or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of god."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of god, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of god?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of god."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of god, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.
Well played sir, well played.

I tell my kids you can go downtown and yell "this person sucks!", just no violence unless you have to defend.

Go to Juarez and yell "the cartel sucks!" for a couple days. A young comedian made wise cracks about them for a while on IG. He was shot. Question gov't working with cartel if you're a journalist in Mexico=death sentence.

Go to Russia and say derogatory things about Putin and you will be bludgeoned than hauled off to jail and beat some more then released with a warning. If you're LBTQ expressing your rights and say Putin needs to go, it will be much worse.

China? You will disappear.

Middle East? Long term jail sentence with possible painful beatings.

"Satellite" Russian countries and Central Asian Countries will have goon gov't officials on you and trumped up charges leading to for sure jail time. Run for office and call them out will lead to your assassination.

Indonesian countries depends on your Religious affiliation. Graft is high like Latin America. Biatch about the graft and government leads to jail at least, murder at worst.

Western European countries? You can biatch publicly all you want but if you're middle eastern or Romany (Gypsy) who call out the government or community you will be ostracized from good jobs and sneered in your community and possibly forced to live in that "other" neighborhood. France practices this. Romany just started integrating in some western Euro countries the last 25 years or so; leaving their past behind....if they agree to settle!

USA you can start a 501c3, blog, affiliate, whatever and get one percent of the vote all while mixing truth with what some think is truth and open carry all sorts of weapons near the capital (this happened under Obama) and you're protected.

Last edited:
No politics?!? You'd do better to ask people not to breath

I'll never forget watching the World Series when Trumpo decided to make an appearance. Roughly only the top 1-3% of fans can afford to buy a World Series ticket. Supposedly the type of people who he is counting on to vote for him.

Realm thinks your boy is in for a really rough time in November. Debate that... Realm
alien.gif

Reactions: TxRdKiller
No politics?!? You'd do better to ask people not to breath

I'll never forget watching the World Series when Trumpo decided to make an appearance. Roughly only the top 1-3% of fans can afford to buy a World Series ticket. Supposedly the type of people who he is counting on to vote for him.

Realm thinks your boy is in for a really rough time in November. Debate that... Realm
alien.gif

Go buy some Tacos. I'll bring some beer.

Go to Juarez and yell "the cartel sucks!" for a couple days. A young comedian made wise cracks about them for a while on IG. He was shot. Question gov't working with cartel if you're a journalist in Mexico=death sentence.
I heard a story about a popular Mexican YouTuber called el pirata de culiacan. He posted a video talking shit about el mencho (the new chapo) a few days later he was brutally murdered.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Thanks for reminding me to pay my Scientology dues!

I don’t understand how/why Jehovah Witnesses continue to recruit if only 144,000 followers are allowed in Heaven?
Cuz not everyone wants to go to heaven.

Because this is a Sports Forum and if you want to discuss politics go somewhere else. You are ruining the threads, and almost everyone on here has done an incredible job of just ignoring the posts and re-directing them.

Pay attention, man. My posts are *always* in response to someone else saying something political.

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry so much. You #Cult45 Tяumpkins don't accept the reality slapping you in the face. You are going to get your fuhrer reinstalled in November. Putin and the russian propaganda machine are working harder than ever to keep you sufficiently brainwashed.

Last edited:
Yea you Trumpsters Just wait until my man Muehler comes out with his report. Your guy will be banished to Siberia. And when my man Muehler testifies on tv on Trumps evil deeds you all will be true believers. Just wait, the report will be coming out any day now.

Pay attention, man. My posts are *always* in response to someone else saying something political.

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry so much. You #Cult45 Tяumpkins don't accept the reality slapping you in the face. You are going to get your fuhrer reinstalled in November. Putin and the russian propaganda machine are working harder than ever to keep you in sufficiently brainwashed.
And you have to answer every single time, which makes you no better than them. Big deal, someone says something, 90 percent on here can let it go. You extend the thread. Why is it so hard to just let it go? I guess it just kills you that you can't have the last word. You must not be married. :)

Yea you Trumpsters Just wait until my man Muehler comes out with his report. Your guy will be banished to Siberia. And when my man Muehler testifies on tv on Trumps evil deeds you all will be true believers. Just wait, the report will be coming out any day now.

Some of us didn't really think Mueller would do much other than what he did. He documented evidence of crimes. He cannot prosecute them himself. That would be up to the head of the corrupt Department of Justice who is just as criminal as his client, the "president" of the United States.

Oh wait, the DOJ works for "We The People." ... hahahahahahahahaha!!

Reactions: Vegasminer
And you have to answer every single time, which makes you no better than them. Big deal, someone says something, 90 percent on here can let it go. You extend the thread. Why is it so hard to just let it go? I guess it just kills you that you can't have the last word. You must not be married. :)

Again, pay attention. I move past most of them. I pick and choose when and what I respond to. I'd say my response rate is in the neighborhood of 10%.

And by the way, this thread is titled "No politics" which makes it a political thread in itself. As such, I don't feel the need to restrain my comments in regards to politics within this thread.

Funny because I never mentioned Trump or anything political. He was the person who brought up Trump.

Some of us didn't really think Mueller would do much other than what he did. He documented evidence of crimes. He cannot prosecute them himself. That would be up to the head of the corrupt Department of Justice who is just as criminal as his client, the "president" of the United States.

Coming from a guy that says he only responds 10% of the time. Your actions speak much louder than your words. Like I said, you always have to have the last word and then you have to justify your actions. Having to explain why you do it to make it right in your own head, is like a guy that beat's his wife and says that if she would act right, he wouldn't have to do it.
Can't you just control yourself? You do exactly what you complain Trump of doing.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Name 10 things Fox News has lied about this month. I bet you can't state anything!

You haven't tried even a teeny tiny Tяump hands size to defend anything I posted about your boy. Because you cannot. The things Tяump has done and is continuing to do are indefensible so instead you and your fellow cultists simply try to turn things around or cry about Obama or Hillary.

You have drunk the kool-aid. You are fully complicit in the destruction of our democracy and of any decency we ever stood for as a nation.

You haven't tried even a teeny tiny Tяump hands size to defend anything I posted about your boy. Because you cannot. The things Tяump has done and is continuing to do are indefensible so instead you and your fellow cultists simply try to turn things around or cry about Obama or Hillary.

You have drunk the kool-aid. You are fully complicit in the destruction of our democracy and of any decency we ever stood for as a nation.

You said Fox News lies openly all day. It should be VERY easy to tell me ten things they have lied about. Of course you won't answer because you can't name anything.

I already defended him. There were cages when Obama was President. It's not new. You are a very clueless person.

Trump ordered the killing of Qassem Soleimani. I guess you're mad about that too?

Reactions: NewYorkCityMiner
There were cages when Obama was President.

Blah blah Obama. Yup. Just as I said. NO defense of Tяump.

Just like I said. You support, enable, and put forth the typical non-defense of Tяump because you support and enable his criminality and the destruction of our democracy and of all that was every decent about us. You are not only cool with that you are proud of it. You celebrate it.

You. Own. It.

Blah blah Obama. Yup. Just as I said. NO defense of Tяump.

Just like I said. You support, enable, and put forth the typical non-defense of Tяump because you support and enable his criminality and the destruction of our democracy and of all that was every decent about us. You are not only cool with that you are proud of it. You celebrate it.

You. Own. It.

Not surprised you can't answer very simple questions.

So you were OK when Obama had children in cages? Is that what you're saying?

It's funny debating liberals because they just shout and cry and can't come up with any facts on their own.

Trump just ordered the killing of a very bad man. Please tell me more how Trump is destructing our democracy.

You are going to be a miserable person for the next 5 years.

Dunning-Kruger poster boy "Autograph Boy" you have proven my point about Tяumpkins perfectly. I will commend you for your Tяumpkinism. You have drunk so much of the kool-aid you are beyond redemption. Which, actually, is exactly the type of person Tяump loves. Congrats.

As a parting gift, I gift you this ever so Tяumpian tweet as even Tяump himself has proven that there's a tweet for everything with him:

49319786998_d61afca164_z.jpg

Bye, Felicia.

Reactions: develman

Mueller report was damming as heck and that's why Barr's fat ass is sitting on it. Trump faced major catastrophy over ten years ago ago and he and Russia had to hide some cash. MC clubs are popular in Russia too. Putin was so aggressive he sent his MC clubs to Florida to help launder some cash along with RE investments. One Florida sheriff in their MC Club was duped so bad by them he went into hiding when news broke in 2016. Putin wants to remove crippling sanctions, control energy sector on strategic regions, and dumps so much wheat on the international market to this day that American wheat still struggles to recover which was four bucks and some change/ bushel as of yesterday (this has hurt me directly since my family are family farmers). His colluding with Putin is personal.

Dunning-Kruger poster boy "Autograph Boy" you have proven my point about Tяumpkins perfectly. I will commend you for your Tяumpkinism. You have drunk so much of the kool-aid you are beyond redemption. Which, actually, is exactly the type of person Tяump loves. Congrats.

As a parting gift, I gift you this ever so Tяumpian tweet as even Tяump himself has proven that there's a tweet for everything with him:

49319786998_d61afca164_z.jpg

Bye, Felicia.
Your said you only respond 10 percent of the time. Lie.
Let's see how much of a lie this "Parting Gift is". I bet you can't stop there. You do have Trump Derangement Syndrome in the fact that you can't stop talking about him. He must dominate your dreams, and day because you have to jump in on any post that has his name in it. Again, you can't control yourself.
Why does it bother you so much that you have to respond over and over.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT