ADVERTISEMENT

NORTH TEXAS-UTEP FOOTBALL

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
Am I blind? There is absolutely ZERO on the board about the game tomorrow. I guess there's a diminished interest now and all the focus is on basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: shyminer81
This better be a UTEP D line manhandling and Cowing should light them up. This is not one of Littrell’s better teams.
UTEP 25
UNT 19

I hope the Miners get back on the win column... UNT is NOT a good team. If the Miners lose, then they may lose out. Let's hope there is still some magic left in this season. ending up 6-6 would suck, even if they go to a bowl game... Improvement? Yes, and lucky to have played bad teams early on. UNT, Rice, and maybe even UAB should show who UTEP truly is.

Reactions: miner1liner
Should beat UNT and Rice, so even a loss to UAB leaves them at 8-4 which is respectable considering our history. Even with 8 wins tho I don't see a signature victory...all pretty bad teams that we generally lose to.

Reactions: shyminer81
So I'm curious how many UNT fans will travel to the game. UNT basketball parents and fans were whining huge after that basketball game last season. Are their football fans the same?

UTEP hasn't beaten UNT since the Aaron Jones swan song in 2016.

Do they print out trash talk sheets for football games the way they do for basketball?

So I'm curious how many UNT fans will travel to the game. UNT basketball parents and fans were whining huge after that basketball game last season. Are their football fans the same?

Do they print out trash talk sheets for football games the way they do for basketball?

They were whining about what? What things did they say?

I will be there along with 3 others. We plan to fly in early Saturday morning, sitting on the 40 behind our bench about 8 rows up.
Im very excited because it’s my first time in the Sun Bowl, have high expectations for UNT winning and the overall stadium effect!
GMG

I will be there along with 3 others. We plan to fly in early Saturday morning, sitting on the 40 behind our bench about 8 rows up.
Im very excited because it’s my first time in the Sun Bowl, have high expectations for UNT winning and the overall stadium effect!
GMG
Welcome, and may the best team win...(Miners).

Reactions: Dmanminer
I've seen on Twitter a lot of buzz about attendance being a near sellout, hopefully it happens because I've only been to 1 CUSA away game that had any juice. (UAB in 2018 where we choked a lead that ultimately lost us the west division.)

I've seen on Twitter a lot of buzz about attendance being a near sellout, hopefully it happens because I've only been to 1 CUSA away game that had any juice. (UAB in 2018 where we choked a lead that ultimately lost us the west division.)
Whatever the total attendance, it will be rocking! El Paso has extremally friendly fans though. It will be fun.

It’s a really cool setting, and the crowd should be good. El Pasoans are very friendly. Enjoy.

Reactions: NTSN06
This is what a packed sun bowl looks like. Its a lot louder because of the mountains its kind of like playing in a dome. But i dont think it will be that many people. Probably like 40k.

Reactions: NTSN06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT