ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern

I can confirm it's a great experience (and I'll be there for the Dook game tomorrow night), but I was annoyed that there were no "down and distance" indicators on any of the scoreboards or displays that I could see from the north stands. I was told that there is a tiny down and distance display on the ground level below the north stands, but that's of no use to me actually sitting in the north stands. They have these two giant displays along the sideline with plenty of room to show down and distance; I hope they fix that for future games.

Of course I can watch the chain gang to figure it out, but most of the seats in this stadium are endzone seats, and it's much harder to judge distance watching from the endzone.

The night game tomorrow should be really cool, with a view of the Chicago skyline lit up in the distance.

If UTEP ever considered a true renovation w the Sun Bowl?
Yes, they asked the county of El Paso taxpayers to pay. Bob Stull had blue prints for massive expansion of press box side for corporate sponsors. Kugler threw that in with his own dumpster fire since he was so fixated on his hate for Mike Price.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT