ADVERTISEMENT

Opening line for the LA Tech @ UTEP FB game is...

Minerinciter

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 20, 2001
LA Tech -21.5, according to vegasinsider.com.
Game time: 1:30 p.m. MT/ 2:30 p.m. CT; 11/21
Early game time forecast: 64°- 67° degrees, sunny
TV: Fox Sports Network
- Fox Sports Arizona
- Fox Sports Detroit
- Fox Sports Midwest
- Fox Sports North
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Fox Sports Southeast
- Fox Sports Southwest
- Fox Sports West
- Fox Sports Wisconsin
- MASN 2
- Root Sports Pittsburgh

Call be crazy but we may have shot. LA Tech is good but they can be beat. No team in this conference is so far ahead as to be unbeatable. JFYI Those lowly LOBOs from the north upset mighty Boise last night in Boise. A lot of strange games happen this time of year.

Its senior day, and this is as close knit a Miner team as I can remember. They will play hard for the seniors, and we are a very good team at home. I expect a very competitive game.

Last edited:
You have to believe. This team has not quit and we need to be there and show our full support. I hope la tech overlooks the Miners and the Miners play their best game of the year.

I don't believe there's a win left in this football team. Just play out the string, heal up and wait til next year. BTW - the team should just stay in El Paso for summer training instead of Ruidoso or Socorro or Alpine. The facilities are just fine for a college football program the likes of UTEP - if the university allows for a student athlete population on campus before the start of the academic school year.

I don't believe there's a win left in this football team. Just play out the string, heal up and wait til next year. BTW - the team should just stay in El Paso for summer training instead of Ruidoso or Socorro or Alpine. The facilities are just fine for a college football program the likes of UTEP - if the university allows for a student athlete population on campus before the start of the academic school year.

Having camp outside of El Paso is good. It takes the players away from distractions and it allows them to bond. The facilities at the lodge in Ruidoso are first class.

Reactions: Epsilon00
I do believe the facilities in Ruidoso are top shelf. But I think the costs incurred on a training trip to So. NM would better served getting some training that would benefit the players in the city where they're playing 50% of their games - be it conditioning to heat extremes or professional coaching experience by bringing in better coaches than Higgins or Stoker etc.

I do believe the facilities in Ruidoso are top shelf. But I think the costs incurred on a training trip to So. NM would better served getting some training that would benefit the players in the city where they're playing 50% of their games - be it conditioning to heat extremes or professional coaching experience by bringing in better coaches than Higgins or Stoker etc.

Can't we get Mike Tomlin and Antwon Blake at a discount?

Or Sports Psychologist & noted motivational speaker Dr. Rob Gilbert from Montclair State.

Last edited:
UTEP has some of the highest paid assistants in the conference. Kugler needs to make better decisions with regards to who he has on his staff. I would like to think that 3 years is more than enough and Higgins can take his offense to a high school where it belongs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT