ADVERTISEMENT

OPT - FIU at UTEP 10/16(Wed)

FIU sucks. They're only 2-4, and tbeir 330 ypg is near the bottom of FBS yards. But we are worse, with an 0-6 record, averaging only 323 ypg. And they put those yards to better use than we do, averaging 27 ppg to our 16 ppg. I'm going to predict a score close to those numbers:

FIU: 27
UTEP: 17

How long until we play Kennesaw St?

This will be the best pillow fight of the year. Each team trying to prove they can win. I expect a high scoring game with the last team to score wins. Look for a 35 to 30 game. It feels like the the new "Mountain West" Miners could win this game. Would like to see Cade start, but on the other hand, Pickles starting would be very interesting..
Start Jolly and give him 25 carries..

Reactions: shyminer81
This will be the best pillow fight of the year. Each team trying to prove they can win. I expect a high scoring game with the last team to score wins. Look for a 35 to 30 game. It feels like the the new "Mountain West" Miners could win this game. Would like to see Cade start, but on the other hand, Pickles starting would be very interesting..
Start Jolly and give him 25 carries..
We haven't sniffed 35 points. Hell, we've barely even scored 35 points total this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT