ADVERTISEMENT

OPT UTEP vs MTSU

Let me preface this by saying that if we didn't have Hardy we would have half as many wins. With that said, Hardy has to be the worst "best" player we've ever had.

Hardys stat line : 8-21 🤮 1-5 3pt 1 rebound and 1 assists.🤮🤮🤮🤮 . Nobody on this team shoots it good.

I'm too depressed to look it up myself. Can someone tell me what golding's road record at utep looks like? I know we are 0- this season.

This was a game we should have won but could not close out, which is the story of the Golding era at UTEP. I’ll keep going to support the kids but Golding needs to go, millionish buyout or not.

MTSU is a bad team, this was not a heavyweight title fight, this was a game that should have been won.

Again, the effort is there, but bad late game adjustments and execution. Same story just took 2 OT's to determine the inevitable with Golding teams on the road!

This was a game we should have won but could not close out, which is the story of the Golding era at UTEP. I’ll keep going to support the kids but Golding needs to go, millionish buyout or not.

MTSU is a bad team, this was not a heavyweight title fight, this was a game that should have been won.
My sentiments exactly.

Just a note Mr Senter emailed back. He has no plans to dismiss Golding. Stated plans for the 5 million surplus are already committed to upgrades. Sounds like they are mandated byESPN.
He did agree our talent is lacking!
Well sounds like he’s got a plan which is a good thing. Encouraging that he took time to respond to you. I feel confident in the substance of his answer

Reactions: Dmanminer
Crappy coaches get at least 4 years before they have to start worrying about being fired at UTEP.

Just a note Mr Senter emailed back. He has no plans to dismiss Golding. Stated plans for the 5 million surplus are already committed to upgrades. Sounds like they are mandated byESPN.
Honestly, what did you expect? "I will get right on firing Golding"

We must keep pushing as a whole. Changes won't take place unless most voice their displeasure. There is ZERO chance donors are happy.

We will see.....

That’s the problem right there. Our talent is good enough to compete with the shitty teams in this shitty league. Our coaching not so much. Too bad Senter can’t see that.

That’s the problem right there. Our talent is good enough to compete with the shitty teams in this shitty league. Our coaching not so much. Too bad Senter can’t see that.
Agree. I will add, if Senter did state that the issue was a lack of talent (implying that there isn't a coaching problem), that still points to a critical failure on Golding's part: His inability to recruit players that are good enough to win. It all falls back on the head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT