ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Football 2023 🏈🏟

Media loves talking it up, but the PAC will never die. There will be a line of G5 teams out the door to join. If the PAC loses as many as people are thinking, leaving only 4 behind.

Stanford band did a number poking at OU in ‘09 Sun Bowl. I was sitting amongst OU fans (with OU in laws) and they were silent but didn’t make a stink about it.

Much ado about nothing. NMSU “applying” to the “Pac 12” is like a fry cook at McDonalds applying to be news director at KVIA. It’s cute, but not happening. Even if it’s partly true that NMSU did.

Also, days earlier this same guy tweeted this. So most of those teams already “applied” when there were still 9 teams left. Again, if what he is writing is true.

Much ado about nothing. NMSU “applying” to the “Pac 12” is like a fry cook at McDonalds applying to be news director at KVIA. It’s cute, but not happening. Even if it’s partly true that NMSU did.

Also, days earlier this same guy tweeted this. So most of those teams already “applied” when there were still 9 teams left. Again, if what he is writing is true.

You never know if you never try. I bet you UTSA fans never imagined they would be in the AAC this soon when they started their football program.

You have the same negative attitude in every thread.

You never know if you never try. I bet you UTSA fans never imagined they would be in the AAC this soon when they started their football program.

You have the same negative attitude in every thread.
Considering the AAC wasn’t even around when they started, I bet you they didn’t imagine that.

It’s only negative to a dumb person like yourself. Don’t you have some $36 shirts to complain about?

Considering the AAC wasn’t even around when they started, I bet you they didn’t imagine that.

It’s only negative to a dumb person like yourself. Don’t you have some $36 shirts to complain about?

UTSA fans didn't imagine they would be in a better conference when they launched their football program. But like I said, you can't be negative and you have to put your name out there and try. Don't put down other people who try in life just because you sit on the sidelines.

It's funny because I never once complained about the prices of the shirts. All I said was "The designs look nice, but I doubt a lot of casual fans will pay $36 for a t-shirt." For some reason you got offended by my comment.

Hey you always shoot your shot. Even with the promiscuous chick that's been run through by the entire school.

Reactions: EPUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT