ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Football 2024🏈🏟

Jump up to $540 for the Texas game. No other game on their schedule pulls that kind of price.

Saw something that Texas has 6 out of the top 10 most expensive tickets this season; Michigan, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, A&M and another one (Arkansas maybe, cant remember the lowest one)

Reactions: JCorona
And UTEP will be left out of the MW again…I mean the track record isn’t great

and we were in the same conference as two of them 🙄
Actually we were at some point in the same conference of each of the PAC's four new teams, as all four spent some time in the WAC during our tenure in that conference. Six teams is too few for a conference, so we might see some other former conference mates make the jump as well.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Actually we were at some point in the same conference of each of the PAC's four new teams, as all four spent some time in the WAC during our tenure in that conference. Six teams is too few for a conference, so we might see some other former conference mates make the jump as well.
Yeah, this is when I’m typing in the coffee line and I’m next up *hit send*

Only mentioned two since I remember more Fresno and Boise then Colorado st and the others

LA Tech football bringing the wood (their D playing lights out) on NC State and LA Tech made a 57 yard field goal! Damn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT