ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Kobe Bryant Moment

Aside from winning 5 NBA Titles, my single favorite moment occurred in 2010, when in a regular season game versus the Mavericks, he dropped 62 points in three quarters on the Mavs and their mouthy owner, Mark Cuban. Kobe's services weren't needed in the 4th quarter.

Name a player that hasn't had a lot of help winning rings. It could just as easily be said that Shaq wouldn't have won those first three rings without Kobe.
Haters are going to hate. I get that, particularly for a player as polarizing as Kobe Bryant. Had he played 20 years for your favorite team, and helped to bring five world titles to your favorite team, would you see him in a different light? I'm certain you would.
Sure he copied Jordan. He even admits to it. Imitation is he sincerest form of flattery. Much like Jason Kidd copied Magic Johnson. However, he never tried to be Jordan. Kobe carved his own niche. Love him (and his style) or hate him, it cannot be denied he was the greatest player in the NBA following Jordan for as much as a decade. Kobe's career numbers and accolades speak volumes. Spin your disdain for him as you see fit. It won't change the fact he's one of the greatest of all-time and his accomplishments cannot...should not...be minimized.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
kobe-bryant-a-1024.jpg

Your favorite moment doesnt have to be a good thing for kobe. I understand that there is kobe haters. But i bet most of them are Jordan fans.

Reactions: miner661
I never was a Kobe fan, but he was more Jordanesque than any other player I've ever seen. By that I mean he had that hungry look in his eyes, and at his best knew that nobody could stop him. Despite my resistance, as I'm a diehard Spurs fan, I had to admire that about him.

Reactions: miner661
Side by side moves were identical personally I like Jordan and think he was the best ever but of course that's my opinion. ...and I respect everyone else's

You're right. My feelings are hurt due to others' opinions of Kobe Bryant. My world is crashing in around me. Woe is me! However will I recover?

Idiot.

Lol, What tha hell is tha matta whichu! Dude, lighten up, I get it, you're a KB fan. It is very obvious you have thin skin, very thin. So I'm an idiot for stating the obvious, look how defensive you got with the other posters, yet you single my a** out. Tell me I'm wrong in my assessment, how old are you anyways...you're coming across like an 18 year old punk. Ease up, it's not healthy.

Lol, What tha hell is tha matta whichu! Dude, lighten up, I get it, you're a KB fan. It is very obvious you have thin skin, very thin. So I'm an idiot for stating the obvious, look how defensive you got with the other posters, yet you single my a** out. Tell me I'm wrong in my assessment, how old are you anyways...you're coming across like an 18 year old punk. Ease up, it's not healthy.

You're wrong in your assessment. I'm a 41 year old punk with rawhide skin.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT