ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Investing

When a company stock is doing well and becomes expensive it can split. The split will allow people to afford buying more full stocks at a lower price.

Right now NVIDIA is approaching $1200 per share. After 10 to 1 split is will be about $120 per share
who is NVIDIA??

Better than nothing
Looks like you're the Financial guru around here . So I have a question. I was thinking of taking of cashing out my IRA or 401k and putting in the stock market. Do you think that's a good idea? Also what is better to have IRA or 401k?

Looks like you're the Financial guru around here . So I have a question. I was thinking of taking of cashing out my IRA or 401k and putting in the stock market. Do you think that's a good idea? Also what is better to have IRA or 401k?
I'm no Guru Fili. I can't give you advice.

There are fundamental differences between the 401k and Roth IRA regarding when and how you will pay taxes and how much you can contribute. Just look it up.

I'm no Guru Fili. I can't give you advice.

There are fundamental differences between the 401k and Roth IRA regarding when and how you will pay taxes and how much you can contribute. Just look it up.
All lies you give advice on here all the time...🧐🧐🧐

How much money are you thinking about cashing out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT