ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Liberty 47 Baylor 38

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Life, you there bro?! Everyone has a hard fall when at the top. Just ask Osweiller.

James Madison put a hurting on ECU too.
Turner Gil, of University of Buffalo fame, leads Liberty University over Baylor 48-45. Teams with a big heart always have a chance against superior talent when their coaching staff opens the playbook.

Most people on here know I am oregon duck fan too and they are playing southern Utah.... I wish utep took it to Oklahoma the way they are to Oregon.... not playing afraid at allgoibg right at them

Most people on here know I am oregon duck fan too and they are playing southern Utah.... I wish utep took it to Oklahoma the way they are to Oregon.... not playing afraid at allgoibg right at them

Oregon is a 4-8 Pac 12 squad and they aren't very physical. Totally different animal than OU. OU is as talented on the lines as any school in the country. I'm not happy with the state of the program or today's game. However, they were playing a heisman contender and a great team. The season comes down to the next four games. If they don't beat Rice next week you can start throwing dirt on the Kugler era.

The biggest upset in college football history happened tonight on a point spread basis. Howard was a +45 point underdog at UNLV and they won outright. A $100 bet on Howard to win(a moneyline bet) would have paid $55,000. One person in the thread says that a two team parlay betting $100 that both Liberty and Howard would win tonight, would have paid over $4 million. I think his calculation might be off, but it would still be a crazy amount.

I don't have any affiliation with Baylor.
I know you don't. But you have shown so much love for some of these Texas FBS schools. Im just ribbing.

Why in the heavens would you put 45 for UNLV?!

Remember that UIW against UTEP? I bet some people took wifey on that trip to the Bahamas on that game. Or how about Stoney Brook?

Who was the fan on here that said that quote about UTEP football "You take them points!" Or was he or she on Kyyote's?!

....If they don't beat Rice next week you can start throwing dirt on the Kugler era.

The casket was lowered last year and some dirt was thrown already. Most are at the wake to see if they come back alive. (FYI, look up historically how wakes started.)

Oregon is a 4-8 Pac 12 squad and they aren't very physical. Totally different animal than OU. OU is as talented on the lines as any school in the country. I'm not happy with the state of the program or today's game. However, they were playing a heisman contender and a great team. The season comes down to the next four games. If they don't beat Rice next week you can start throwing dirt on the Kugler era.

Oregon has a lot of talent this year and will surprise some people!! They have become much more physical with our new coach! Taggert is an awesome coach/ recruiter and we stole a great one from Alabama too.... but Anyway my point is whether or not southern Utah played Oregon or Oklahoma they would have been a million times more aggressive than utep.... both lost so what's the point of vanilla?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT