ADVERTISEMENT

OT: political dystopia claims the life of a UTEP alum

That young man was somebody's son, brother, uncle, friend, or co-worker. He was the victim of bigotry, racism, xenophobia, and intolerance now permeating this nation on a level not seen in generations. Wonder how THAT happened?

These things are NOW just permeating not seen in generations? Give me a freaking break. These things have been going on for a very long time. Stop bringing politics into everything. This man is a bigot and probably has been a bigot his whole life.

The politics of the day allowed this man's sense of racism, bigotry, xenophobia & lack of self worth to boil to the surface and reveal itself. The shooter was heard to say, "get outta my country". Wonder what echo chamber this "victim" listens to that gave him the go sign to destroy innocent life? Infowars? Breitbart? Wherever the buck stops - the individual responsible won't admit blame. Terrorists - domestic or foreign - are cowards. Moreso their leaders.

These things are NOW just permeating not seen in generations? Give me a freaking break. These things have been going on for a very long time. Stop bringing politics into everything. This man is a bigot and probably has been a bigot his whole life.

You are correct but lately it has been very pronounce and feel more freely to express their racism, Since dumpy trumpy showed up.

You are correct but lately it has been very pronounce and feel more freely to express their racism, Since dumpy trumpy showed up.

Of course because that's what the media wants you think. I never heard the outrage when Obama deported millions of people. The media is never going to praise Trump and everything he does is bad and that's the way it's going to be for the next 4 or 8 years.

The politics of the day allowed this man's sense of racism, bigotry, xenophobia & lack of self worth to boil to the surface and reveal itself. The shooter was heard to say, "get outta my country". Wonder what echo chamber this "victim" listens to that gave him the go sign to destroy innocent life? Infowars? Breitbart? Wherever the buck stops - the individual responsible won't admit blame. Terrorists - domestic or foreign - are cowards. Moreso their leaders.

You're right, it's all Trump's fault. No hate crimes ever occured when Obama was in office.

Listen, child, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it don't make sense.

Don't understand what? You made zero points. Do you even understand what you are trying to debate?

You stated: "intolerance now permeating this nation on a level not seen in generations". This is 100% untrue. I can't believe somebody would even write something like that.

You're a typical liberal who doesn't know how to debate. You're a typical liberal who uses name calling when they know they are wrong. You're also a typical liberal who makes zero valid points and then states somebody else doesn't understand their nonsense. Maybe you should stay in your safe space since you don't know how to debate anybody.

Just wondering if you can do it, but name one racist thing Trump has said. I am talking about an actual quote. I have asked that question before to others and nobody could come up with anything.

So you're saying under Obama, Bush, etc. no hate crimes ever occurred?

You'd argue with a mirror. And if were trying to "make points" with you it would look like an NBA All-Star game. Give it a rest...

So again you have nothing to say. I'm not surprised at all. Not surprised you don't know how to debate. Not surprised you have no clue what you're talking about. I think it's best you should stay in your safe space since you can't function with others who disagree with you.

BnhnB2T.png

Do you understand the term "Death of a thousand razors?" Nah, didn't think so. Now get back to work, break time's over. And don't forget to wash your hands...

Do you understand the term "Death of a thousand razors?" Nah, didn't think so. Now get back to work, break time's over. And don't forget to wash your hands...

Still nothing. Still not surprised. I suggest you stay in your safe space since you don't know how to to function with people who have different views.

12285291.jpg

liberals12.jpg

You're right h
You're right, it's all Trump's fault. No hate crimes ever occured when Obama was in office.

You're right, hate crimes have always occurred. However, they have risen durong Trumps candidacy and eventual Presidency. Don't believe me, great, I hope the FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center is okay.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...imes-surged-last-year-fueled-hateful-campaign

Reactions: LaserCoog
Listen Mr. Cut 'N Paste, orange boy is so personally offensive that if he ever accidentally made a valid point it would get lost in all of his objectionable noise. Sorta like you...

Now, like my first ex-wife, go ahead and get the last word 'cause I'm done filleting your ass.

Listen Mr. Cut 'N Paste, orange boy is so personally offensive that if he ever accidentally made a valid point it would get lost in all of his objectionable noise. Sorta like you...

Now, like my first ex-wife, go ahead and get the last word 'cause I'm done filleting your ass.
Big mistake mentioning you have an ex wife. Now he will use every available opportunity to inform you how she made a mistake marrying you but a great decision by divorcing you. I know from personal experience.

Just wondering if you can do it, but name one racist thing Trump has said. I am talking about an actual quote. I have asked that question before to others and nobody could come up with anything.

How about mocking disable people is that good enough or should I bring up the law suits on his appartments, or don't want any black
person touching me money. I can list quite a few things but it would be a waste of time for all of us. We all have different points of
view so I am just going to keep it like that.

Reactions: develman
. Not surprised you don't know how to debate.
./QUOTE]

wow...after all this time he FINALLY admits why he is on this site. I have said it numerous times. I feel vindicated.... :D

On the other side of the coin, I'm pretty tired of the hard core liberals, including most media (el Paso Times), only bashing Trump. Sure he is a loud mouth idiot when he speaks, but geezus man, can we SEE what he can do to try to fix our broken country before bashing him? It would be nice to see people open their closed minds and give hope a chance. Ok I get it.....a LOT of people hate him. Just understand, a LOT hated Obama as well, you just didnt hear about it in the news every day. He was given a chance.
That being said, Lets get politics off this board now.....I do not want to argue. Besides, I'm independent and never vote party lines because they are BOTH idiots.
And while we are cleaning up the board, get bob off again..

Big mistake mentioning you have an ex wife. Now he will use every available opportunity to inform you how she made a mistake marrying you but a great decision by divorcing you. I know from personal experience.

Are you going to accept the cash bet or are you still scared?

Still no facts. Still not surprised..

How about mocking disable people is that good enough or should I bring up the law suits on his appartments, or don't want any black
person touching me money. I can list quite a few things but it would be a waste of time for all of us. We all have different points of
view so I am just going to keep it like that.

He never mocked disabled people. Try again. Don't want any black people touching his money? I guess you forgot about the millions he paid Mike Tyson for his fights.

You're right h

You're right, hate crimes have always occurred. However, they have risen durong Trumps candidacy and eventual Presidency. Don't believe me, great, I hope the FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center is okay.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...imes-surged-last-year-fueled-hateful-campaign

First, I really appreciate you being the only person being civil and actually providing information. It's too bad others can't act the same way.

I see the numbers, but I just hate that it's such a biased article. I like article where facts are provided without biased statements I guess it was Trump's fault too when there were many more hate crimes in 2001? Give me an article that isn't biased. The number rose in 2014 as well. I guess that was Trump's fault as well?

Also, they have not risen during the past month. That article was written last year and that claim is 100% false.

Don't waste your time boys, it's all jibberish to the imbecile. 45's target audience.

You're a typical liberal who calls people stupid who has opposing views but never has any points to make. It must be so easy being a liberal because you never have to come up with anything to say and when you don't agree with somebody all you have to do is call them stupid and say what they are saying is jibberish.

Reactions: MinersWon
You're a typical liberal who calls people stupid who has opposing views but never has any points to make. It must be so easy being a liberal because you never have to come up with anything to say and when you don't agree with somebody all you have to do is call them stupid and say what they are saying is jibberish.
Umm it was you who accused me of jibberish, guess that makes you a liberal too? My last word, go ahead and shoot your wad again.

Umm it was you who accused me of jibberish, guess that makes you a liberal too? My last word, go ahead and shoot your wad again.

I called your words jibberish while I also expressed my opinions and provided facts. You called me stupid and accused me of jibberish while stating zero points. That is what a typical liberal does. I know that because I have disagreed with a lot of liberals and they do what you do. Haskins Fan was the only person who actually provided facts and opinions without being immature. Even though I disagreed with him, I respect him 100%.

This is the second time you made a comment like that. I don't know why you keep thinking of me doing that.

I called your words jibberish while I also expressed my opinions and provided facts. You called me stupid and accused me of jibberish while stating zero points. That is what a typical liberal does. I know that because I have disagreed with a lot of liberals and they do what you do. Haskins Fan was the only person who actually provided facts and opinions without being immature. Even though I disagreed with him, I respect him 100%.

This is the second time you made a comment like that. I don't know why you keep thinking of me doing that.

May I point out that you've responded with memes and insults instead of articles and information? EP Sports Fan, The Southern Poverty Law Center has a distinguished legacy in fighting hate groups. They fought the Klan and put key leaders in jail. The FBI is about as official as you can get. They've documented a rise in hate, this rise coincides with Trump's rise. I believe your definition of "biased" is I don't agree with it.

Also, I don't know where your animus towards Liberals came from, but we are all American at the end of the day. And as Americans, we share common values like decency, respect, and equality. Values Trump does not share (bragging about grabbing women without consent, walking into changing rooms without warning, insulting women on a regular basis, forwarding factually wrong tweets from racist websites, demanding the re-arrest of Black People released on DNA evidence, refusing to believe FBI statistics saying border communities are safe despite the immigrant populations, refusing to rent to African Americans, choosing a Vice President who put gay people through "conversion therapy" like Clockwork Orange style, choosing an Attorney General who was deemed too racist to be a judge in the 80's and hung out with the Kla, and I could go on) Please take the partisan blinders off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT