ADVERTISEMENT

OT: political dystopia claims the life of a UTEP alum

May I point out that you've responded with memes and insults instead of articles and information? EP Sports Fan, The Southern Poverty Law Center has a distinguished legacy in fighting hate groups. They fought the Klan and put key leaders in jail. The FBI is about as official as you can get. They've documented a rise in hate, this rise coincides with Trump's rise. I believe your definition of "biased" is I don't agree with it.

Also, I don't know where your animus towards Liberals came from, but we are all American at the end of the day. And as Americans, we share common values like decency, respect, and equality. Values Trump does not share (bragging about grabbing women without consent, walking into changing rooms without warning, insulting women on a regular basis, forwarding factually wrong tweets from racist websites, demanding the re-arrest of Black People released on DNA evidence, refusing to believe FBI statistics saying border communities are safe despite the immigrant populations, refusing to rent to African Americans, choosing a Vice President who put gay people through "conversion therapy" like Clockwork Orange style, choosing an Attorney General who was deemed too racist to be a judge in the 80's and hung out with the Kla, and I could go on) Please take the partisan blinders off.

Who have I insulted? What information do you want to know? I will gladly provide you with anything you ask me. There was a rise in hate crimes in 2014. I guess that was Trump's fault? I was talking about the biased statements in the article.

My animus towards liberals is based on all my exchanges with liberals. First off, there are liberals out there who are very nice people who have respect and can have respectful disagreements. I have friends who are liberals who I get along with just fine. But, there are others who can never debate and call others idiots, etc. when they don't agree with you. I don't use that language when I debate with others. I have been insulted many times on here and I can take it. I've been called told to delete my life and been called stupid, etc. a number of times on here, but I can take it and I know those people are awful people.

Trump insults women on a regular basis? When? Where? What women has he insulted in the past month? Year?

Walking into changing rooms without warning? Demanding the re-arrest of black people? Refusing to rent to African Americans? Where are you getting your information from?

Who have I insulted? What information do you want to know? I will gladly provide you with anything you ask me. There was a rise in hate crimes in 2014. I guess that was Trump's fault? I was talking about the biased statements in the article.

My animus towards liberals is based on all my exchanges with liberals. First off, there are liberals out there who are very nice people who have respect and can have respectful disagreements. I have friends who are liberals who I get along with just fine. But, there are others who can never debate and call others idiots, etc. when they don't agree with you. I don't use that language when I debate with others. I have been insulted many times on here and I can take it. I've been called told to delete my life and been called stupid, etc. a number of times on here, but I can take it and I know those people are awful people.

Trump insults women on a regular basis? When? Where? What women has he insulted in the past month? Year?

Walking into changing rooms without warning? http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...rump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing Demanding the re-arrest of black people?https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york Refusing to rent to African Americans?http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...illary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/ Where are you getting your information from?

Walking into changing rooms without warning? http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...rump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing Demanding the re-arrest of black people?https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york Refusing to rent to African Americans?http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...illary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/ Where are you getting your information from?

Last edited:
Reactions: LaserCoog
He never mocked disabled people. Try again. Don't want any black people touching his money? I guess you forgot about the millions he paid Mike Tyson for his fights.

Bro or Bra what ever you are.
He saw the opportunity to make money out of Mike Tyson don't fool yourself.

How much do you want to bet or are you too scared like JCorona?
Stop with the baiting. I've stated my reasons for not wanting to engage in a money bet with you and it has nothing to do with being scared. That's a fact because I know my own thoughts and feelings.

I've made plenty of online bets with other strangers and none of them have ever involved money. It wasn't even brought up. They are called signature bets. To this day I still carry the signature bet I lost on Sb Nation's bad left hook when Canelo ducked GGG. I've also witnessed name changing bets and temporary ban bets. That was my original purpose and intention when asking if someone wanted to make a bet.

"Do you have any proof to back up your claims? I don't accuse people of something unless I have facts to back up my claims. Otherwise, I would just look stupid.

Unless you have concrete proof don't call people out. Otherwise, you will just look stupid."

Those are your own words try following them.

I can't help myself.....

Dude, seriously? You, and many many others, are going to use this as fact against Trump because you don't like him? OMG!

Reading the articles completely, I see that 4 teenage girls "claim" he walked in. I guess you missed where the other 11 said it didn't happen. Nothing was proven. You can speculate as much as I can, but based on the article you attached, he is innocent.

Refusing to rent to blacks in 1978? c'mon now. Seriously? Did you read where his DAD still owned the company but he did run day to day operations? Speculate all you want, just like I can, but he DID have a boss....his dad. Furthermore, that damn near 40 years ago. Your article also says the the feds could NOT prove their case so the settled and that the Trump EMPLOYEES had to be trained correctly. So there's that....

As for the rearrest article, again I will point out that that incident occurred in 1989 folks.I don't know, but I didn't see anything saying re arrest. According to YOUR article, the 4 kids signed confessions and were convicted. Trump paid for an ad in the paper. Was it wrong? I really don't know. It WAS 1989.

This is the problem with most politicians and hard core politics followers. Their candidate doesn't win or they just don't like anything about the other guy/girl, they only see part of the stories. Trump may bash the media, but he is partially correct. The media only cares about readership. They don't report only the truth, they report what will drive followers. Only people that are objective can see through all the bulls...

RIP young man.
It's nice to see alot of people stepping up to donate for his family. Maybe the people bickering on this thread should go and donate. My $10 is not alot but it feels good when it's for a good cause.
And the person that committed this crime surely had an intent to do it and it looks like it was a racist intent. Yes, racist/hate acts have occurred in the past but this nation is more divided now than ever imo.

Donald Trump is to the presidency as El Paso Sports Fan is to this message board. Pretty pathetic. Trump should last as POTUS about as long as an average Bob screen name here.

I can't help myself.....

Dude, seriously? You, and many many others, are going to use this as fact against Trump because you don't like him? OMG!

Reading the articles completely, I see that 4 teenage girls "claim" he walked in. I guess you missed where the other 11 said it didn't happen. Nothing was proven. You can speculate as much as I can, but based on the article you attached, he is innocent.

Refusing to rent to blacks in 1978? c'mon now. Seriously? Did you read where his DAD still owned the company but he did run day to day operations? Speculate all you want, just like I can, but he DID have a boss....his dad. Furthermore, that damn near 40 years ago. Your article also says the the feds could NOT prove their case so the settled and that the Trump EMPLOYEES had to be trained correctly. So there's that....

As for the rearrest article, again I will point out that that incident occurred in 1989 folks.I don't know, but I didn't see anything saying re arrest. According to YOUR article, the 4 kids signed confessions and were convicted. Trump paid for an ad in the paper. Was it wrong? I really don't know. It WAS 1989.

This is the problem with most politicians and hard core politics followers. Their candidate doesn't win or they just don't like anything about the other guy/girl, they only see part of the stories. Trump may bash the media, but he is partially correct. The media only cares about readership. They don't report only the truth, they report what will drive followers. Only people that are objective can see through all the bulls...

Stop with the baiting. I've stated my reasons for not wanting to engage in a money bet with you and it has nothing to do with being scared. That's a fact because I know my own thoughts and feelings.

I've made plenty of online bets with other strangers and none of them have ever involved money. It wasn't even brought up. They are called signature bets. To this day I still carry the signature bet I lost on Sb Nation's bad left hook when Canelo ducked GGG. I've also witnessed name changing bets and temporary ban bets. That was my original purpose and intention when asking if someone wanted to make a bet.

"Do you have any proof to back up your claims? I don't accuse people of something unless I have facts to back up my claims. Otherwise, I would just look stupid.

Unless you have concrete proof don't call people out. Otherwise, you will just look stupid."

Those are your own words try following them.

All you had to say was "no, I am not going to bet you any money".

I can't help myself.....

Thanks 1966.

Like I said, this is unfortunately going to go on for the next 4 to 8 years. The media hates Trump and will never give him credit for anything positive that he does. And you are 100% correct in the fact that people like to state things without reading the whole story.

Last edited:
Thanks 1966.

Like I said, this is unfortunately going to go on for the next 4 to 8 years. The media hates Trump and will never give him credit for anything positive that he does. And you are 100% correct in the fact that people like you state things without reading the whole story.
Nice backhanded compliment.

73efadf6a1e330f2a881c25a4a8ea292.jpg

Lincoln dolls were burned in effigy. Reconstuction was ugly as hell. Heck, Franklin proposed anti German legislation at the state level during his political career. Soldiers were sent in to quell uprisings that turned bloody.

This country has seen worse. All during those times it's the working class, immigrant or legal resident who paid. UTEP (engineering) lost one of their own last week but I believe the country will move on. The country was founded on hope. That is a living and breathing endeavor that needs to take heed and does everyday. We're fans of a university on the border that experienced and still experiencing and provides that if one is willing to put in the work. Natalicio expanded that hope philosophy to minority (mothers and daughters in El Paso). That's what needs to survive....and civil liberty obviously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT