ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Tim Floyd and Kap (ESPN Big600) meet in Israel

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
clrkvgoj7vbfxbyd51sv.gif

Sorry I couldn't help it. (Aww, c'mon Tim! Why do you have to be that way?!)

Typical.....making something out of nothing.

My wife doesn't always hold my hand either, and I ALWAYS reach out to her. EVERY TIME!. Democrats need to friggin chill. Fake news.....

Just for the record...I worked for the El Paso Times for 25 years. I understand media. ALL media is driven by readership, clicks, and followers. The more people that read their garbage, the more they can charge for ads. The more ads and revenue they can get, the more money they make. They will will report anything that will cause more likes. They don't care how true or not true it is. The VOCAL majority is driving the media. Democrats LOVE everything anti Trump because he isnt one of them. Trump got elected because normal rational people are tired of the lying idiot politicians that are only trying to pad their personal accounts. Beto ONLY got elected because we finally got tired of Silvestre. He will be buried at the state level. Honestly, I have NO CLUE what to believe anymore. NOTHING we read online is true. Don't kid yourself. You don't know either. I look and listen to each candidate. I think Trump is a putz when he speaks, but he isn't a politician. Regardless of what demos think, he wants to improve America. We have failed with Republicans and Democrats alike. Let him try to do the job before jumping his a$$ for his wife not holding his hand....that's just stupid.

The ONE thing I HATE about El Paso is the blinders when it comes to anything political.

For the record, this crap NEVER should be on this....a UTEP sports forum......board.

I'm more interested in finding out what's going on in this picture.
orb-e1495425216574-635x357.jpg

Trump got elected because normal rational people are tired of the lying idiot politicians that are only trying to pad their personal accounts.
Are you F'n serious? How about your fake outrage on an innocuous post?

Sorry kids, but I am NOT outraged at all, and I am sure not a bitter old man. (old man yes) The biggest thing I was trying to point out is you can't believe what the so called media feeds you. They are profit driven. There isn't one media outlet that isn't a for profit business, therefore how can we believe what they say entirely? They ALL need viewers and advertisers to fund them or they will no longer exist. Knowing that, why wouldn't you believe they would try to skew things to draw more ratings? I didn't believe much of the crap against Obama, either Clinton, or Bush. I don't believe all the bs about Trump either. Don't just be sheep. Think on your own. (trump should NEVER be allowed to speak live in public)

FWIW, I thought it was awesome the Bill got a bj in the white house, but why couldn't he pick someone prettier? You are the president for gawds sake.....geez...

I'm cool with whomever is in charge. Let them do their job. He who has no sin may toss the first stone.

I am out! Have an awesome day and picks up!

My wife doesn't always hold my hand either, and I ALWAYS reach out to her. EVERY TIME!. Democrats need to friggin chill. Fake news.....

The ONE thing I HATE about El Paso is the blinders when it comes to anything political.

For the record, this crap NEVER should be on this....a UTEP sports forum......board.

What's so fake about Trumpy getting rejected by his wife. It happened twice, she did it again in Rome.
Even you can see it, unless you have selecting viewing. Stick to the facts not the alternative facts.

On another note we don't care if you hold hands with you wife or significant other. You are not a public figure.

If it's not supposed to be on this board why are you replying?

FWIW, I thought it was awesome the Bill got a bj in the white house, but why couldn't he pick someone prettier? You are the president for gawds sake.....geez...
If it's so awesome, why did he have to perjure (lie under oath) about it? Presumably, if he'd picked someone prettier, he wouldn't have to lie about it?

This Melania and Donald FLOTUS & POTUS is "House of Cards" kind of stuff (art mimics reality but with Trump it's the vice versa). I'm just waiting for her to walk out.:)

Ok, as long as they brought it out: Trump followers are delusional. Arguing with them is like arguing with a falling-down drunk. The more logic you throw at them, the more they double-down their dumbness in support. Unbelievable!

Just for the record...I worked for the El Paso Times for 25 years. I understand media. ALL media is driven by readership, clicks, and followers. The more people that read their garbage, the more they can charge for ads. The more ads and revenue they can get, the more money they make. They will will report anything that will cause more likes. They don't care how true or not true it is. The VOCAL majority is driving the media. Democrats LOVE everything anti Trump because he isnt one of them. Trump got elected because normal rational people are tired of the lying idiot politicians that are only trying to pad their personal accounts. Beto ONLY got elected because we finally got tired of Silvestre. He will be buried at the state level. Honestly, I have NO CLUE what to believe anymore. NOTHING we read online is true. Don't kid yourself. You don't know either. I look and listen to each candidate. I think Trump is a putz when he speaks, but he isn't a politician. Regardless of what demos think, he wants to improve America. We have failed with Republicans and Democrats alike. Let him try to do the job before jumping his a$$ for his wife not holding his hand....that's just stupid.

I'm a staunch social liberal but I totally agree. The media isn't interested in facts anymore. Not like Murrow and Cronkite reported them. With the 24 hour news cycle, everything is conjecture, editorial and surrogates. Surrogates? People that pretend to be experts or who have direct knowledge? And it is presented as fact by all media outlets. It's crap for the sake of crap.

My question though is where were the fake news crybabbies when Obama was president?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......its still funny as shit........impeachment coming soon....lol

So then president Pence? Sounds good.
Pence? Isn't he one of those hypocrite evangelical christians, that say pray the gay away and calls his wife mother(creepy)? Also, he can't be alone with another woman(why? I dunno, he afraid the devil is going to make him do something?). Just trading one freakshow for another.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Also, he can't be alone with another woman(why? I dunno, he afraid the devil is going to make him do something?).
Gee, if only Bill Clinton followed that rule, he would have saved himself a bunch of trouble.

Maybe it has something to do with respect for his wife? No, Pence probably won't falter if he has dinner with another woman, but out of respect for her, he just won't put himself in that position. I don't see why that's a problem.

Isn't he one of those hypocrite evangelical christians, that say pray the gay away

Do you have any evidence that he ever said that? Because I can't find any.

Gee, if only Bill Clinton followed that rule, he would have saved himself a bunch of trouble.

Maybe it has something to do with respect for his wife? No, Pence probably won't falter if he has dinner with another woman, but out of respect for her, he just won't put himself in that position. I don't see why that's a problem.

Do you have any evidence that he ever said that? Because I can't find any.
EVIDENCE? Is this a courtroom? He's an outward Jesus freak, fine for Sunday school, not for POTUS imo. He and his fellow right wing x-tians(in IN) passed a bunch of anti gay laws in a bill called the Religious Freedom Restoration ACT. This kind of bull shit belongs at whatever f'n church you prescribe to, not the government, local, state or federal in the good ol USof A.

EVIDENCE? Is this a courtroom? He's an outward Jesus freak, fine for Sunday school, not for POTUS imo. He and his fellow right wing x-tians(in IN) passed a bunch of anti gay laws in a bill called the Religious Freedom Restoration ACT. This kind of bull shit belongs at whatever f'n church you prescribe to, not the government, local, state or federal in the good ol USof A.
So of course you can't back up your allegation with any evidence, so you deflect into another line of attack. Of course I'm going to call you on it. Own it.

Our Constitution has something called the First Amendment, which guarantees freedom of religion. I don't have a religious test, but you do: you are apparently anti-religion, so you consider religious people to be unsuitable for POTUS. That's bigotry.

Gays shouldn't be denied services on the basis of their sexual orientation. If a gay person wants to buy a donut from a baker, or a portrait from a photographer, he shouldn't be denied that service. However, in service of a gay wedding, a ceremony that may be morally objectionable to a religious person, I consider that a different story. The baker should not be compelled to participate in the ceremony by being forced to bake a gay wedding cake and decorate the gay wedding cake with little figurines of the two grooms. The photographer should not be compelled to participate in the gay wedding ceremonies by forcing him to attend the ceremonies and snap pictures.

Why it is such a priority for liberals to compel religious individuals to violate their conscience, I don't understand. Why do they hate the First Amendment?

There are compromises that can be reached, if that's really what liberals care about (they don't). The baker can provide the gay couple a plain, undecorated cake. It's not a wedding cake until it's decorated as such. The gay couple can take that plain cake and decorate it to their hearts' content. But it's more important to force that religious baker to decorate it as a gay wedding cake for a gay wedding in violation of his conscience.

And of course, there are other bakers and photographers who will be all too happy to take the money for those services. Competition is a great thing. But still, liberals can't let it slide that there's a religious baker or photographer out there with a worldview different from theirs, so they have to be made to pay.

Sorry kids, but I am NOT outraged at all, and I am sure not a bitter old man. (old man yes) The biggest thing I was trying to point out is you can't believe what the so called media feeds you. They are profit driven. There isn't one media outlet that isn't a for profit business, therefore how can we believe what they say entirely? They ALL need viewers and advertisers to fund them or they will no longer exist. Knowing that, why wouldn't you believe they would try to skew things to draw more ratings? I didn't believe much of the crap against Obama, either Clinton, or Bush. I don't believe all the bs about Trump either. Don't just be sheep. Think on your own. (trump should NEVER be allowed to speak live in public)

I'm cool with whomever is in charge. Let them do their job. He who has no sin may toss the first stone.

I am out! Have an awesome day and picks up!
UTEP fan 1966

You made more sense than countless hours of CNN, MSNBC or FOX. GREAT POST.

Man...the divide just keeps on widening. Do ANY of you people who cling so damn tight to one perspective over another recognize your viewpoint has no more truth to it than any other? It is a POINT OF VIEW, a vantage point. You're looking at the same thing from different angles (it's called your personal conditioning), nothing more. Truth is so much more whole and integrative than any of the splinters of it that you personally espouse to as it's representation. It's like dipping your cup into the ocean and saying you drank the ocean. Well yeah, you did, but just a cup of it, not the whole damn thing. Lawdy...all kinds of blindness on here. Wake up folks. Stop believing the delusion that you are so much more enlightened than your brutha.

Pence? Isn't he one of those hypocrite evangelical christians, that say pray the gay away and calls his wife mother(creepy)? Also, he can't be alone with another woman(why? I dunno, he afraid the devil is going to make him do something?). Just trading one freakshow for another.

After 8 long agonizing years of horseshit, I'll take the freak show.

Wow...this is a LOT crazier than I thought. It also proves my point about how the blind leads the blind. I wish EVERYONE could think on their own and see the real problems in this country, state, county, and city. Parties suck ass. I don't care which you are a member of.
Thanks to the few that actually get what I was trying to get across. I have many friends that are republicans in this democratic dominated city. I have many friends that are democrats. I respect their views. What I can never understand is folks that believe everything they hear in the media blindly. My father in law is a republican putz that swears everything on Fox news is gospel. Good lord man....I watch and think "are you friggin kidding me?"

Think on your own. Media just wants followers and revenue......

If people weren't thinking on their own more, and just listened to the idiots in media, Trump wouldn't be president. More and more people realize the media is full of sh%%. That is why Trump got elected, not because they "like" him.

Reactions: axingfools1
Feral. First amendment was installed to keep the powers to come from establishing a state religion. So effectively, it's freedom FROM religion that the First Amendment stands for. Right wingers can never accept facts.

Reactions: develman
So of course you can't back up your allegation with any evidence, so you deflect into another line of attack. Of course I'm going to call you on it. Own it.

Our Constitution has something called the First Amendment, which guarantees freedom of religion. I don't have a religious test, but you do: you are apparently anti-religion, so you consider religious people to be unsuitable for POTUS. That's bigotry.

Gays shouldn't be denied services on the basis of their sexual orientation. If a gay person wants to buy a donut from a baker, or a portrait from a photographer, he shouldn't be denied that service. However, in service of a gay wedding, a ceremony that may be morally objectionable to a religious person, I consider that a different story. The baker should not be compelled to participate in the ceremony by being forced to bake a gay wedding cake and decorate the gay wedding cake with little figurines of the two grooms. The photographer should not be compelled to participate in the gay wedding ceremonies by forcing him to attend the ceremonies and snap pictures.

Why it is such a priority for liberals to compel religious individuals to violate their conscience, I don't understand. Why do they hate the First Amendment?

There are compromises that can be reached, if that's really what liberals care about (they don't). The baker can provide the gay couple a plain, undecorated cake. It's not a wedding cake until it's decorated as such. The gay couple can take that plain cake and decorate it to their hearts' content. But it's more important to force that religious baker to decorate it as a gay wedding cake for a gay wedding in violation of his conscience.

And of course, there are other bakers and photographers who will be all too happy to take the money for those services. Competition is a great thing. But still, liberals can't let it slide that there's a religious baker or photographer out there with a worldview different from theirs, so they have to be made to pay.
So HE's not Jesus freak? You can be religious and be POTUS or GOV. but when you start favoring one over another by passing obvious laws favoring religion, this would seem to be antithetical to the intent of the first amendment. Pray the gay away in the privacy of your own head and home or church. Your argument is flawed saying christians can be bigoted in certain business transactions. If being gay is so bad is it the christians role to judge or gods?

Feral. First amendment was installed to keep the powers to come from establishing a state religion. So effectively, it's freedom FROM religion that the First Amendment stands for. Right wingers can never accept facts.
"or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
Fact.

Why do you have a problem with that fact?

So HE's not Jesus freak? You can be religious and be POTUS or GOV. but when you start favoring one over another by passing obvious laws favoring religion, this would seem to be antithetical to the intent of the first amendment. Pray the gay away in the privacy of your own head and home or church. Your argument is flawed saying christians can be bigoted in certain business transactions. If being gay is so bad is it the christians role to judge or gods?
I don't know why you keep returning to the "pray the gay away" stuff when you can't show any evidence linking that to Pence.

Yes, Christians should be able to decline certain business transactions when they would force them to participate in ceremonies that are contrary to their religious beliefs. I didn't say they can decline certain business transactions solely on the basis of someone being gay.

It's not a law favoring any particular religion; it's a law protecting their religious liberties. The government has no business forcing someone to violate his conscience. Why do you and Vegasminer hate the First Amendment?

I don't know why you keep returning to the "pray the gay away" stuff when you can't show any evidence linking that to Pence.

Yes, Christians should be able to decline certain business transactions when they would force them to participate in ceremonies that are contrary to their religious beliefs. I didn't say they can decline certain business transactions solely on the basis of someone being gay.

It's not a law favoring any particular religion; it's a law protecting their religious liberties. The government has no business forcing someone to violate his conscience. Why do you and Vegasminer hate the First Amendment?
I don't hate the 1st amendment just hypocrites with sticks up their ass.

This is what mafioso's have to show and do when domestic lenders and 0.01%'ers would not lend you money any more so now you have to show your Russian bosses you have it all under control because they kept you from taking residence at a Red Roof Inn.
giphy.gif

Is Trump crude? Yes. Is he sometimes a blowhard? Yes. Was Obama arrogant? Yes. Was Obama condescending? Yes.

Do I like Trumps policies better? Yes.

If you leftists want to turn this board into a political caca fight then keep it up. There will be responses.

My only point in posting that is that Trump makes for some great gifs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT