ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Tim Floyd and Kap (ESPN Big600) meet in Israel

Is Trump crude? Yes. Is he sometimes a blowhard? Yes. Was Obama arrogant? Yes. Was Obama condescending? Yes.

Do I like Trumps policies better? Yes.

If you leftists want to turn this board into a political caca fight then keep it up. There will be responses.

Happy Memorial Day Wis! Thank you (if you served. I don't know if were in the service), to your kin and those who felt like kin to you and served our country.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Thanks and happy Memorial Day to you as well. Yes, I served in the Army during Vietnam era. Thanks to all of you who served.

Thank you for replying. It means alot that at least some orange miner blood does run deep at some level.

I lean left but I don't hug trees. Jesus was a carpenter and housing kids doesn't happen by osmosis.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Thank you for replying. It means alot that at least some orange miner blood does run deep at some level.

I lean left but I don't hug trees. Jesus was a carpenter and housing kids doesn't happen by osmosis.

Just to be clear, your politics are your business and none of mine. My objection to politics on a sports message board is solely because this is one of those places we can congregate and discuss something we all enjoy. Why would we ruin that by bashing each other? Neither you nor I need to put up with people pushing their politics in our face on a board like this.

One thing I learned from my parents, who disagreed on politics, is that if you can accept that the person who disagrees with you does so out of sincerely held beliefs, it makes it a lot easier to like them, respect them and then to agree to disagree. How many times can any of us remember changing someone's political position by hurling insults at them? Glad to have a chance to converse with you in a civil manner. Good for you for starting it.

Speaking of politics. Guess what starts today?! "House of Cards". I'm happier than a drunk Bavarian in Lederhosen with some cuties in their dirndle's!
6714a80200ead9b215ef14ca58cf1ab5.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT