ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: are you now for or against building the arena in Durangito?

Poll: are you now for or against building the arena in Durangito?

• Total voters
Looks like they are finally gonna get that museum built in Downtown EP! Next up the arena hopefully. BTW Max Grossman seems to have Stepped out of the spotlight lately. From his FB page, looks like he is now with Natassia Paloma from ch. 9. Umm he looks like he could be her dad. Lol.

Looks like they are finally gonna get that museum built in Downtown EP! Next up the arena hopefully. BTW Max Grossman seems to have Stepped out of the spotlight lately. From his FB page, looks like he is now with Natassia Paloma from ch. 9. Umm he looks like he could be her dad. Lol.
That dude must have some game to be pulling in those types of females he does.

Leeser banned me from his original election page some years ago. He posted a picture of the former city hall in rubble and captioned "millions of dollars wasted. I would not have supported this" going on to say that El Paso already had a minor league team in the indy incarnation of the Diablos.

I replied that comparing AAA to Indy league is like comparing a Corvette to a Hyundai. He blocked me

Leeser banned me from his original election page some years ago. He posted a picture of the former city hall in rubble and captioned "millions of dollars wasted. I would not have supported this" going on to say that El Paso already had a minor league team in the indy incarnation of the Diablos.

I replied that comparing AAA to Indy league is like comparing a Corvette to a Hyundai. He blocked me

Lol, a Corvette to Hyundai.

No wonder he blocked you

Oooucchh!

Reactions: Cube Jack
Honestly, even if there is no arena built I still hope they level that place

I’m rooting for that place place to get torn down too. I’d prefer no one gets anything at this point and it’s probably just what we all deserve

Seems like if they want to cancel the arena they’ll have to put it to a vote.

Just saw that all of the Local Village Inns are becoming 'Butter Smiths.'

The local franchisee is dropping the franchise and starting his own chain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT