ADVERTISEMENT

Rachael Phillips gone from KVIA

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
She was spunky — liked her:

rachel-phillips-400x400-1.jpg

Who is this?? Why nobody talking about her? She should be famous by now.

Looks like KVIA hit the transfer portal for someone better. 😁😁🤩🤩

Why is this guy crying?? There is enough male sport anchors. I don't see a problem with the hire.

Per Martinez Nik Needham will be a future miner playing for the Dolphins and Triston Newton is 1st team all big east averaging 15 rebounds a game!

So far Phillips is way better at sportscaster.
No one….no one (Rachel nor Colin) has been able to pierce the UTEP steel lid of boilerplate trickle of information. Some days I really do miss DH.

He's displayed this many times. He makes all his sports stories about himself. He once went on Kappy's Sports Talk to cry about someone creating a Colin Deaver parody social media account.
I concur. He used to interact with me on X but when I disagreed with his take, he totally stopped replying. I've agreed with him many times since, but nada. It seems he tries to keep telling people how much ball he plays. He should hook up with Fili. LOL
It appears he also prefers hanging out with NMSU more than UTEP.

As an old time poster said many times eff him and feed him fish. (I miss Z and his smart aleck posts)

I concur. He used to interact with me on X but when I disagreed with his take, he totally stopped replying. I've agreed with him many times since, but nada. It seems he tries to keep telling people how much ball he plays. He should hook up with Fili. LOL
It appears he also prefers hanging out with NMSU more than UTEP.

As an old time poster said many times eff him and feed him fish. (I miss Z and his smart aleck posts)
I still haven't heard an argument to call Colin a diva . Just because someone ignores you on X doesn't mean they a diva.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT