ADVERTISEMENT

Ramon Silva announces commitment...

I am not excited for this news,nor am I going to speak I'll of the kid. We just don't know how he will turn out, so let's hope Floyd see's something that other schools did not!

positives- Floyd has found diamonds in the rough through his career, hope this Kid is one.
negatives- Being 7-0, playing in So Cal and having no offers other than UTEP.

The way this roster is managed, we'll know pretty fast if he will contribute or not.

Man, what a depressing bunch. It's no wonder I don't come on here anymore. A 7-1 recruit and no one is excited? What a spoiled bunch. I was excited when Jonathon Bombs signed!

He is as fast as a sloth and as strong as my two year old.... He will just need time just not an immediate help

I don't see him adding much other than a body when others get into foul trouble. My guess is he doesn't even make it here long enough to grow into a solid contributor.

If CTF is still here, he'll find a way to run him off soon enough

The excitement may not be there for the kid only because fans want someone who can contribute this coming season. This kid is a 2 year project which makes fans uneasy since CTF has been here 7 years and a 2 year project will give CTF 9 years without accomplishing anything here at UTEP. There's just not much to get excited about when it comes to the basketball program right now.

Well, he is 7'1" and his upside is huge. Hope he works out like Cedrick Lang.

He is as fast as a sloth and as strong as my two year old.... He will just need time just not an immediate help

hA554A74A

Hey I never said he couldn't get better!!! Please read I said he is currently that way... Hard work changes a lot of things

I don't know about you but I am really curious to see how Paul Thomas develops This year.....

Well, he is 7'1" and his upside is huge. Hope he works out like Cedrick Lang.

4.2 GPA. Well, we have to worry about Harris and Vince Hunter type class issues.

C Lang has tremendous core strength. That's why he was able to contribute somewhat early in his college career. Core can be developed over time, but Lang had it naturally. No surprise he was able to transfer that on to the football field.

4.2 GPA. Well, we have to worry about Harris and Vince Hunter type class issues.

C Lang has tremendous core strength. That's why he was able to contribute somewhat early in his college career. Core can be developed over time, but Lang had it naturally. No surprise he was able to transfer that on to the football field.

That and he weighed 225-230 when he got to campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT