ADVERTISEMENT

Remember next year and year after is what we're all waiting for

Yeah I am not understanding why eze isn’t being used more

Question for people in the know—- any chance stroud breaks the lineup next year?

As far as the winning shot goes against rice ... if you have .4 of a second on the clock you can catch and shoot which is what he did —- I think the .4 is a rule

All three (Hawkins, Lathon and Odige) are really good but we must keep in mind how players develop, some look so full of potential as freshman but fail to develop. (seen a lot of these the last few years). Some players no matter what the reason don't progress, quality coaching, good attitude and athletic skills all play a roll as well as luck. But I do agree these new players appear to be special and look to be the best class since Thomas, Rivera and Williams in the Gillispe years or the 2nd Barbie class. Add a good swingman and a power forward to this mix and we could be special

One thing I see different between this team and those comes from culture setting being set by the coach . On the radio broadcast after the game yesterday terry said that the 3 freshman (Hawkins lathon and odigie) came and practiced on their own after the north Texas game.. to me the core of the team is buying in to the terry strategy

The core of this team to build around will be Lathon, Odigie, Hawkins and Gilyard. Eze will still hopefully develop into the Big Defensive Enforcer and Rebounder we need. Next year Williams and Tarke are Grown Men and we have them for 2 years! The next two years should be fun if everyone stays put.

The core of this team to build around will be Lathon, Odigie, Hawkins and Gilyard. Eze will still hopefully develop into the Big Defensive Enforcer and Rebounder we need. Next year Williams and Tarke are Grown Men and we have them for 2 years! The next two years should be fun if everyone stays put.
Tarke and Verhoeven for 3 years too. Stroud will join the 19-20' class as well.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
And Boum. I think he’s the outside shooter we’ve been hoping for. Kid scored 11 pts/gm in just 20 minutes of action as a true frosh. Looking forward to what he brings. 3 years of eligibility remaining for him too.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT