ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call for basketball scrimmage then football game

I don't want to get drooled on during the orange and white scrimmage by all these Floyd homers. Every Floyd orange and white scrimmage the Floyd homers are our in full force saying this and that player have shown tremendous improvement and look like a first round pick. Then they start saying the team is the best Floyd team so far abd will crack the top 25 and make a run in the tourney. Then the season starts and we are just an average team with an early exit in the cusa tournament , but we won 24 games and the season was a success. Then it's next year is the year.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I don't want to get drooled on during the orange and white scrimmage by all these Floyd homers. Every Floyd orange and white scrimmage the Floyd homers are our in full force saying this and that player have shown tremendous improvement and look like a first round pick. Then they start saying the team is the best Floyd team so far abd will crack the top 25 and make a run in the tourney. Then the season starts and we are just an average team with an early exit in the cusa tournament , but we won 24 games and the season was a success. Then it's next year is the year.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Carlosergio
You all sound like a bunch of sissys. Coach Tim will have this team hungry like some rapid dogs. We will make it to the Final 4 because we did it fifty years ago.

Reactions: Epsilon00
whats going on brokeback. Are you going to invite him on a date night to the bar like you did to me????
Obviously you're not comfortable with your sexuality. I have no idea why chi is not lecturing you on this...oh right, as I have pointed out many times, he's a lying hypocrite.

Reactions: MinerFaithful
I'm excited about the BB scrimmage not so much about the FB game anymore. Can't believe football program took such a big step backwards from last years team. Injuriers I know were bad, but what happen to next man up.

GO MINERS

Intestinal fortitude to go on a blind date with u at a bar?? No thanks I'm married.

LOL!!! A straight man doesn't need courage to go on a date with a gay man at a bar- we just don't swing that way. If he wants to meet gay men, there are a number of bars downtown he can go to. I am sure he will be able to find somebody. Good luck!

LOL!!! A straight man doesn't need courage to go on a date with a gay man at a bar- we just don't swing that way. If he wants to meet gay men, there are a number of bars downtown he can go to. I am sure he will be able to find somebody. Good luck!
I bet you know them all

Anybody else get that? It has been suggested that Chih and Epsi are one and the same, and Chih just about proved it as he answered for Epsi, whom he supposedly has never met, when he said "we just don't swing that way...". We? I wonder how many other "personalities" this guy has divided his psyche into.

Anybody else get that? It has been suggested that Chih and Epsi are one and the same, and Chih just about proved it as he answered for Epsi, whom he supposedly has never met, when he said "we just don't swing that way...". We? I wonder how many other "personalities" this guy has divided his psyche into.

You didn't prove anything. Epsilon already stated he's straight and this is my only account on here. Stop spreading rumors without the facts. Otherwise, you will just look foolish. You already lost before on something so easy to prove. Too bad you didn't learn your lesson.

And for the last time, I don't meet people from the Internet (women and men). I don't know why this guy is still asking two guys out on a sports message board. Very creepy.

You didn't prove anything. Epsilon already stated he's straight and this is my only account on here. Stop spreading rumors without the facts. Otherwise, you will just look foolish. You already lost before on something so easy to prove. Too bad you didn't learn your lesson.

And for the last time, I don't meet people from the Internet (women and men). I don't know why this guy is still asking two guys out on a sports message board. Very creepy.

You're right, I didn't prove anything...but you did. Pretty sure the guy just wants to meet you face to face to prove what a fraud and poser you are. You are obviously afraid of the possibilities of being exposed, and probably of getting your ass kicked.

Hide behind your computer screen, I'm sure your parents are very proud of you

You're right, I didn't prove anything...but you did. Pretty sure the guy just wants to meet you face to face to prove what a fraud and poser you are. You are obviously afraid of the possibilities of being exposed, and probably of getting your ass kicked.

I didn't prove anything because I already told you this is my only account here. You can chose to beleive me or not. I know the truth, so I have nothing to worry about. I'm not afraid of anything. Not sure why you think I'm a "fraud" or a "poser", but what I say here is the same things I say in person at the people sitting with me at the games. Not sure what you mean by "exposed" because like I said what I state here is what I state in person. Some people agree with me and some people don't. Meeting the homophobe won't change anything because I will state my opinions and he will go off on his homophobic rants. I state my opinions and sometimes use facts to back up my opinions. If you don't like them, so be it. Many people here post great stuff and know how to debate and know how to value people's opinions. Like I said before, I don't meet people from the Internet.

I didn't prove anything because I already told you this is my only account here. You can chose to beleive me or not. I know the truth, so I have nothing to worry about. I'm not afraid of anything. Not sure why you think I'm a "fraud" or a "poser", but what I say here is the same things I say in person at the people sitting with me at the games. Not sure what you mean by "exposed" because like I said what I state here is what I state in person. Some people agree with me and some people don't. Meeting the homophobe won't change anything because I will state my opinions and he will go off on his homophobic rants. I state my opinions and sometimes use facts to back up my opinions. If you don't like them, so be it. Many people here post great stuff and know how to debate and know how to value people's opinions. Like I said before, I don't meet people from the Internet.

Mmmhmm. Got it.

You're a full blown coward. You wanna antagonize people, yet call foul when you don't like what you hear. You and epsi need to either grow a pair and meet up for a beer or just act like the people you are on this board.

Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT