ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call for basketball scrimmage then football game

Oh I get ya. If you ever meet them then maybe yall would want to come see the Lobos play one of these days. I go to all the home games when the Miners ain't playing.

didn't you stop reading my post last week?

Yeah. Gotta love his idle threats about how you're about to go on his ignore list. He loves the drama too much to actually click on the ignore button. He's an attention whore. Doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative...he just needs that attention that mama and papa never gave him.

Reactions: mikesarabia
image.jpg

Yeah. Gotta love his idle threats about how you're about to go on his ignore list. He loves the drama too much to actually click on the ignore button. He's an attention whore. Doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative...he just needs that attention that mama and papa never gave him.

Unfortunately, I still see quoted posts. I won't be responding to any quotes posts either- I will just read them and get a big laugh at them. Now you're #5 since you post nothing of significance on this board. Maybe you and your homophobic friend randaddy can go out with your other friends allminer, mista, and jeep and rent a party bus and have a night out and you can all talk about gay people. I am sure allminer could drive the bus. I hope you have a gay old time.

Unfortunately, I still see quoted posts. I won't be responding to any quotes posts either- I will just read them and get a big laugh at them. Now you're #5 since you post nothing of significance on this board. Maybe you and your homophobic friend randaddy can go out with your other friends allminer, mista, and jeep and rent a party bus and have a night out and you can all talk about gay people. I am sure allminer could drive the bus. I hope you have a gay old time.

Bwahahahaha!!! Adios pussy!

Reactions: randaddyMiner
BRING ON THE BUS!!!! We can stop by KVIA and give bob limosna, poor gaggie

Real tough pussy you are chi...real tough.

You better watch yourself punkass - you will never show yourself, coward....

I don't want to get drooled on during the orange and white scrimmage by all these Floyd homers. Every Floyd orange and white scrimmage the Floyd homers are our in full force saying this and that player have shown tremendous improvement and look like a first round pick. Then they start saying the team is the best Floyd team so far abd will crack the top 25 and make a run in the tourney. Then the season starts and we are just an average team with an early exit in the cusa tournament , but we won 24 games and the season was a success. Then it's next year is the year.
Cool....don't go, Floyd said he didn't want you there anyways.........

So you have the balls to antagonize people behind a computer screen, but you have no balls to meet with them up front? You and Bob make a perfect couple. Gaggie fellas
By a threesome Bob meant himself his right hand (Epsilon) and his left hand (Unihorn
So you have the balls to antagonize people behind a computer screen, but you have no balls to meet with them up front? You and Bob make a perfect couple. Gaggie fellas
By a threesome Bob means himself, his right hand ( Unihorn ) and his left hand ( Epsilon)

By a threesome Bob meant himself his right hand (Epsilon) and his left hand (Unihorn

By a threesome Bob means himself, his right hand ( Unihorn ) and his left hand ( Epsilon)

Sorry that I can't make your fantasies come true, but I am straight. I hope your fantasies come true someday with other men and you can use pet names for them too.

Maybe 20,000 at the game tonight? Beautiful night and Miners won -- what's your excuse for not going local no-shows?

Havnt been on here in a while. More of a basketball guy but nice to see things dont change. Looks like Chih AKA Bob is still a little Biotch. Hope to see a lot of you guys at the scrimmage. Aggies suck balls!
Good to have you back, like reading your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT