ADVERTISEMENT

Sad State of Affairs @ UTEPIA--clean house

Nugget 07

All Star
Mar 8, 2007
1) 15k for homecoming?!

2) Promotions were pitiful, hello you idiots it's Halloween, promote that.

3) Dance team sucks, cheerleaders aren't too far behind. Who the hell is in charge here?

4) Fix the damn sound system in the Sun Bowl! The SAC has better audio.

5) Did I mention the Marketing/Promotions team sucks?

6) Homecoming floats were awful. Where is the pride in Greek land?

7) Clean House! It's ridiculous that the program is regressing at all levels. Mike Price had this baby rolling then was brought back down to earth but tonight was sad. Empty stadium, empty student section, apathy all over the air, marketing sucked, dance team sucked--just wow. If you went, you know very well what I'm talking about. If you didn't attend, the worst I have seen the Sun Bowl in a long time.

I wonder how many will show up for baptist--6k?!

Reactions: UTEP05
I'm interested in your opinion that the Golddiggers "suck" and especially your opinion regarding the cheer squad. Please elaborate

You can't offer as much with a bare bones budget and 19-20k attendance. Football and basketball are the revenue that help pay for women sports. UTEP is probably losing money for these games. 19,253 was announced last night.

UTEP sports is in the toilet. Hopefully the announcement for Stull's corporate condos will be a shot of new energy and enthusiasm the college needs? Keitha has her team looking good. Lord knows Kugler and Floyd have burned what they've created in their own dumpster heap of UTEP sports history.

Reactions: CubsFan81
1) 15k for homecoming?!

2) Promotions were pitiful, hello you idiots it's Halloween, promote that.

3) Dance team sucks, cheerleaders aren't too far behind. Who the hell is in charge here?

4) Fix the damn sound system in the Sun Bowl! The SAC has better audio.

5) Did I mention the Marketing/Promotions team sucks?

6) Homecoming floats were awful. Where is the pride in Greek land?

7) Clean House! It's ridiculous that the program is regressing at all levels. Mike Price had this baby rolling then was brought back down to earth but tonight was sad. Empty stadium, empty student section, apathy all over the air, marketing sucked, dance team sucked--just wow. If you went, you know very well what I'm talking about. If you didn't attend, the worst I have seen the Sun Bowl in a long time.

I wonder how many will show up for baptist--6k?!

I was there. I don't see any need to rip the dance team or cheerleaders. I think they do a nice job, especially considering how languid the fans are. I also thought the band showed a lot of improvement last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT