ADVERTISEMENT

Terry offers #1 recruit

You miss all the shots you don't take right? or something like that?

There's a clear Fresno connection, but what makes it more interesting in terms of UTEP having a legit shot or just urinating in the wind is no other blue blood or high-major has really offered him as of late or since 2017 or 2016. I would think a number one ranked player would be flooded with offers as of late.

He's ranked number one, but it seems he's hit his peak from my understanding based off his latest offers or lack there of?

I have a feeling we're not just another offer and have a legit shot, but I could be completely wrong as well and well....this kid is still a junior in high school....

If Terry can have a good year in his first season, we all hope he will, UTEP will look better when Green makes his decision. He may sign on for the Coach as much as for the school. If Terry can make UTEP look like an up and coming basketball school, he'll get a few of the better recruits. Success feeds on success. If the Miners can look like they did back in the eighties and early nineties, the fans will turn out in droves. Go Miners.

You miss all the shots you don't take right? or something like that?

There's a clear Fresno connection, but what makes it more interesting in terms of UTEP having a legit shot or just urinating in the wind is no other blue blood or high-major has really offered him as of late or since 2017 or 2016. I would think a number one ranked player would be flooded with offers as of late.

He's ranked number one, but it seems he's hit his peak from my understanding based off his latest offers or lack there of?

I have a feeling we're not just another offer and have a legit shot, but I could be completely wrong as well and well....this kid is still a junior in high school....
CRT has been recruiting him since the 7th grade. I'm sure they have a tight relationship so yeah, we have a legit shot but the big guys will come after him hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT